AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Extremely disappointing order and service.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 10:12 AM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

Well my worry on vendor change was my mom nearly crapped her pants, when she ordered "the same" rims I did from you two months later, but the roll of the lip was a little different, the center caps had changed, the finish was a slightly different shade of black. She was disappointed but accepted it. On the same vehicle though it would look terrible.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:56 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JDWalton
Well my worry on vendor change was my mom nearly crapped her pants, when she ordered "the same" rims I did from you two months later, but the roll of the lip was a little different, the center caps had changed, the finish was a slightly different shade of black. She was disappointed but accepted it. On the same vehicle though it would look terrible.
JD - Understood. Worst case scenario what we can do is get you a full set that matches if this is the case just like Mike or myself know and we're here to help get you back on the road.

Alex
Old 04-14-2016, 11:57 AM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

So BS happened, I went on a rant, its being handled.

Last edited by JDWalton; 04-19-2016 at 06:26 PM.
Old 04-14-2016, 06:33 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

How about you just give me your turbo kit and you won't have to worry about it anymore? it's been a year almost
Old 04-14-2016, 07:36 PM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

Yeah, in the summer I spent a ton of time chasing a check engine light, wanted to make sure everything ran right before I put the turbo on.

Then real life, divorce, loosing my house ect happened.

Now I go to add the turbo kit I bought from them in addition to most of the parts listed in my signature...

I just want the support I was sold on. I dont have the money to keep paying for multiple sets of injectors, or tuners. I am able to take these blows a little easier now, but its sad that I have come to expect issues. I had a lot of anxiety around even calling now that I had all my parts together and could give them part numbers... I said nah, just make the call, you have the info now nothing bad will happen.

2 minutes later

"I've canceled your order and were no longer tuning turbo cars, sorry its our policy now"
Old 04-19-2016, 01:56 PM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

FYI,

Paul, one of (if not the) lead tuner came back, and is making good on his word. Thank you guys.

Tune incoming, so is install ;-)
Old 04-19-2016, 03:40 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JDWalton
FYI,

Paul, one of (if not the) lead tuner came back, and is making good on his word. Thank you guys.

Tune incoming, so is install ;-)

@JDWalton -

Sorry about the delay on my end but I'm happy to hear that Paul is getting you some help here.

Alex
Old 04-19-2016, 06:24 PM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

No problem. I should have waited for Paul to come back, gonna shorten some of that other post...

All together the car is progressing. The front rims did have the same fit and finish as the rears so that was great. Here is the current look: