interior billet trim damaged AGAIN - MustangForums.com

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Vendors & Sponsors > AmericanMuscle.com
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

interior billet trim damaged AGAIN

Old 05-11-2015, 04:01 PM   #1
Choppertwo
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2014 mustang 3.7
Default interior billet trim damaged AGAIN

Man, I'm really getting tired of the bad interior billet trim from you guys, this is the second interior billet item I've ordered that was messed up, it's always on the inside of the trim, I just want quality interior billet trim for my Stang, for what you charge, which is extremely high, you would think, you would have a good product made for us, I just hope the new one you send me is OK, I told the girl I talked to, to please have someone inspect them before they ship, and of course she said I Will, so we'll see--- CHOP
Old 05-11-2015, 05:35 PM   #2
Choppertwo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppertwo View Post
Man, I'm really getting tired of the bad interior billet trim from you guys, this is the second interior billet item I've ordered that was messed up, it's always on the inside of the trim, I just want quality interior billet trim for my Stang, for what you charge, which is extremely high, you would think, you would have a good product made for us, I just hope the new one you send me is OK, I told the girl I talked to, to please have someone inspect them before they ship, and of course she said I Will, so we'll see--- CHOP
here it is
Attached Thumbnails
interior billet trim damaged AGAIN-dsc06652.jpg  
Old 05-12-2015, 09:10 AM   #3
AMAlexLazarus
Platinum Sponsor

Vehicle: 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt
http://www.facebook.com/americanmuscle http://www.twitter.com/americanmuscle http://www.instagram.com/americanmusclecom

Quote:
Quote:
here it is
Hey Chop - I'm sorry to see and hear about the trouble here. That's definitely a first! I'll be the first to admit if I've seen issues here with parts in the past but I'm wondering if it's a vendor issue or if this is happening in shipping. Either way please drop me a line with your order number and we'll make sure that the replacement is in great shape!
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Enter Weekly to WIN the MMD by Foose 2015 Mustang GT!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:13 AM   #4
Choppertwo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey Chop - I'm sorry to see and hear about the trouble here. That's definitely a first! I'll be the first to admit if I've seen issues here with parts in the past but I'm wondering if it's a vendor issue or if this is happening in shipping. Either way please drop me a line with your order number and we'll make sure that the replacement is in great shape!
It can't be in shipping , the blemish is on the inside of the billet, SEE PIC, the same thing when I ordered the console billet, on the inside, definately a vendor issue, time to crack down on em, two billet pieces in a row! ridiculous. order # 4841991
Old 05-12-2015, 12:16 PM   #5
AMAlexLazarus
Platinum Sponsor

http://www.facebook.com/americanmuscle http://www.twitter.com/americanmuscle http://www.instagram.com/americanmusclecom

Quote:
It can't be in shipping , the blemish is on the inside of the billet, SEE PIC, the same thing when I ordered the console billet, on the inside, definately a vendor issue, time to crack down on em, two billet pieces in a row! ridiculous. order # 4841991

We're on it and we'll make sure that your replacement is pulled, inspected, and is in fantastic shape!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 05-12-2015, 01:24 PM   #6
Choppertwo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
We're on it and we'll make sure that your replacement is pulled, inspected, and is in fantastic shape!
OK, I hope so
Old 05-12-2015, 02:36 PM   #7
Derf00
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: '08 S197 GT

Quote:
here it is
I work for a company that uses billet parts on some of the components used on our equipment (not automotive) and I've seen that type of issue before.

That type of blemish is a manufacturing/supplier issue, not vendor/shipping. Most likely the grinding/polishing wheels of the suppliers equipment need maintenance/aligning. I wouldn't be surprised if AM finds more parts on its shelf from this vendor with similar issues, especially if they are from the same batch or mfg. around the same date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBoyz View Post
if you are getting 29mpg in your 5.0, you aren't driving it correctly

Last edited by Derf00; 05-12-2015 at 02:44 PM.
Derf00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #8
AMAlexLazarus
Platinum Sponsor

Quote:
OK, I hope so

Chopper - Rest assured we're going to be pulling a number of existing kits in our warehouse to establish if there is indeed an issue with our last order from the vendor. In the event that they're no good we're not just going to ship you another one, we'll make sure to let you know and get you set up with a refund.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 05-12-2015, 03:19 PM   #9
Choppertwo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Chopper - Rest assured we're going to be pulling a number of existing kits in our warehouse to establish if there is indeed an issue with our last order from the vendor. In the event that they're no good we're not just going to ship you another one, we'll make sure to let you know and get you set up with a refund.

Alex
ok, but I just want a set of bezals that are as pictured in your catalog, perfect thats what I want
Old 05-13-2015, 02:40 PM   #10
Choppertwo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:

Alex
Very disappointed, obviously no one pulled and checked any of these in the warehouse, received the replacements today SAME BLEMISH on BOTH pieces, I talked to Josh today, getting a refund, very disappointed
Old 05-13-2015, 02:40 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement