AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Win a $1000 BBK Shopping Spree - AmericanMuscle

Old 07-10-2015, 12:20 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by teepee542
has the winner been contacted on tis yet?
Hey TeePee - We've reached out to the winner privately!

Alex
Old 07-14-2015, 07:15 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

I need to do a better job of dropping by this forum! I missed the opportunity to wind cool stuff!
Old 07-14-2015, 01:30 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
I need to do a better job of dropping by this forum! I missed the opportunity to wind cool stuff!

GLOCKer! Long time to see brother! You know how we operate! There's oodles of stuff to be won!

Need a New Cold Air Intake? Sign Up Over Here ( You don't need to have a '15! )

How about some brakes? I've got a pretty good idea of how you drive Check out this StopTech Rebate

Sidenote - How'd you make out on that thing!

Alex
Old 07-14-2015, 02:45 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
GLOCKer! Long time to see brother! You know how we operate! There's oodles of stuff to be won!

Need a New Cold Air Intake? Sign Up Over Here ( You don't need to have a '15! )

How about some brakes? I've got a pretty good idea of how you drive Check out this StopTech Rebate

Sidenote - How'd you make out on that thing!

Alex
HAHA That thing is still a work in progress. I think I've resigned myself to the fact that I need to do it right. I'm going to go with the SR Performance Shock Tower Brace, but I'm going to have to put the project on the back burner for now because of the home improvement stuff we've been working on. (grading and sod!)

EDIT:
Way off topic, but as much as I'd like to push forward with the project we talked about, this is why it's being pushed to the back burner for now!
Before:

Now:

We still need the fence to keep the dogs off the finished part so they don't ruin it. That's if I can afford the fence after paying for the watering of the sod in this Georgia heat!!!

Last edited by GLOCKer; 07-14-2015 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:16 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
HAHA That thing is still a work in progress. I think I've resigned myself to the fact that I need to do it right. I'm going to go with the SR Performance Shock Tower Brace, but I'm going to have to put the project on the back burner for now because of the home improvement stuff we've been working on. (grading and sod!)

EDIT:
Way off topic, but as much as I'd like to push forward with the project we talked about, this is why it's being pushed to the back burner for now!

Now:

We still need the fence to keep the dogs off the finished part so they don't ruin it. That's if I can afford the fence after paying for the watering of the sod in this Georgia heat!!!
HA! I just wanted to check in on that. Believe me I know how it goes and the house comes first just keep me in the loop, there's a bunch of us up here that would love to see the finished product. Hell, I'm sure a lot of guys on the Forum would too. That's a good looking lawn! Keep it up and drop me a line if anything.

Alex
Old 07-15-2015, 09:27 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
HA! I just wanted to check in on that. Believe me I know how it goes and the house comes first just keep me in the loop, there's a bunch of us up here that would love to see the finished product. Hell, I'm sure a lot of guys on the Forum would too. That's a good looking lawn! Keep it up and drop me a line if anything.

Alex
Thanks brother. I'm excited to see it done myself!
Old 07-16-2015, 11:49 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Well Alex, I broke down and bought a Shelby Shock Tower Brace from eBay for $100 shipped, and I have the timer relay for the lock inbound too. All I need to do when the parts are here is paint it all up, install it, and wire it to power!