AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

2015 Mustang Airaid Intake Giveaway- AmericanMuscle

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 07:41 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Evilwilly
Here is a idea Will how about something like a Driveshaft for driveshaft shop?

***** - We just ran one not too long ago! Why do I get the feeling that you're going to be dragging soon?

If that's the case I might look into some DSS Half-Shafts as well alongside the Drive-Shaft They'll literally work together hand in hand to ensure that you're not only getting off the line faster than the other guy (Street, Strip, Stop-Light) and you'll have that warm and fuzzy feeling that you're not going to compromise your OEM equipment.

Don't hesitate to let AMWill or myself know if you'd like a quote ever set up on anything at all it's super easy! Just shoot us a PM with your email address and a part number, we'll do the rest.

Happy modding.

Alex
Old 07-22-2015, 11:01 AM
Evilwilly
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
***** - We just ran one not too long ago! Why do I get the feeling that you're going to be dragging soon?

If that's the case I might look into some DSS Half-Shafts as well alongside the Drive-Shaft They'll literally work together hand in hand to ensure that you're not only getting off the line faster than the other guy (Street, Strip, Stop-Light) and you'll have that warm and fuzzy feeling that you're not going to compromise your OEM equipment.

Don't hesitate to let AMWill or myself know if you'd like a quote ever set up on anything at all it's super easy! Just shoot us a PM with your email address and a part number, we'll do the rest.

Happy modding.

Alex
i won't be doing any dragging til i get my baby all fixed up so her rear end will stay planted. i love the irs but man does it like to bounce around when your having fun.
trust me i know about those and they are on my build list already. along with FR rear subframe kit

Last edited by Evilwilly; 07-22-2015 at 11:04 AM.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:36 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Evilwilly
i won't be doing any dragging til i get my baby all fixed up so her rear end will stay planted. i love the irs but man does it like to bounce around when your having fun.
trust me i know about those and they are on my build list already. along with FR rear subframe kit

Not that I'm trying to scare you on the parts! It's a strong car but if it's being dragged ever other night I would be somewhat concerned with the OE equipment. (Why do I get this feeling that Ford knew about this too )

I'm hearing you loud and clear on the IRS and the S550 really gained ground in a lot of areas in regards to the suspension but believe me I have a few bones to pick and the "bounce" is just too much for my liking.

Don't get me wrong, this car is leaps and bounds that much more sure-footed when you're powering through turns and steering it with your right foot but there's areas that can be improved on.

Don't hesitate to let Will or myself know if you'd like a quote set up on anything at all and we're here to help.

Alex
Old 07-23-2015, 03:14 PM
Evilwilly
1st Gear Member

=) Don't worry me and ya'll at AM are going to be doing alot of talking once I get a few things taken care of. Which will be around Sept. or Oct. unless I can sweet talk my wife into letting me get some of the stuff i want now. Granted she is still a little scared of the car. Since it has more power under the hood then every car she has driven til now. But i'll keep in touch either way.