AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Win a $1500 MMD Styling Package- AmericanMuscle

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 10:34 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
Will! That is just one amazing car. Excellent! My grabber blue is jealous! :P

Hey, is the rear decklid panel available anywhere? I though I remembered y'all selling them a while ago, but i can't find them anywhere
I may be wrong, and if I am I hope somebody corrects me on it...

That's the RTR decklid cover, and they were hard to get being a low volume product that EVERYONE wanted. But they had some issues with them (rusting) and they may have pulled the product. One alternative is to go with a carbon fiber piece, and possible paint it black if you don't want the carbon fiber appearance.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:04 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Will! That is just one amazing car. Excellent! My grabber blue is jealous! :P

Hey, is the rear decklid panel available anywhere? I though I remembered y'all selling them a while ago, but i can't find them anywhere
Thanks for the kind words man!

Great question in regards to the RTR decklid, and my answer is- stay tuned

We Are receiving a new shipment of RTR's revised decklids ASAP and will get them on the shelf!

-Will
Old 08-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Will! Is there anywhere we can go to be added to a waitlist to know when the come back in stock? I figured not since there dosn't seem to be a product page for them anymore
Old 08-10-2015, 01:40 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Thanks Will! Is there anywhere we can go to be added to a waitlist to know when the come back in stock? I figured not since there dosn't seem to be a product page for them anymore
Great question man!

As of right now, it has been pulled off the sight so we aren't taking any pre-orders, but before it goes live we should definitely have some going!

Stay tuned!

-Will
Old 08-30-2015, 11:50 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

I'm sitting here fingers crossed! Those MMD wheels would really make my car!
Old 08-31-2015, 10:28 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
I'm sitting here fingers crossed! Those MMD wheels would really make my car!

Give me a hint at which set of MMD Wheels you're looking at?

I think I have a good idea but let me know!

Above all you know I'm happy to have a quote set up for you on anything you'd like.

Alex
Old 08-31-2015, 01:57 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Give me a hint at which set of MMD Wheels you're looking at?

I think I have a good idea but let me know!

Above all you know I'm happy to have a quote set up for you on anything you'd like.

Alex
I'd go with the charcoal MMD 551C wheels in 20x8.5 and 20x10 if I won! I think they would just set my car right with the springs I've got.

I'd love to actually purchase a set of the 551C wheels or a set of the dark stainless 20" AMR wheels, but it isn't in the cards right now. But it's nice to dream of winning AM contests!!!! Thank you guys for the opportunities you guys give us to win cool stuff!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Glock if you win I call dibs on your old wheels!! :P a couple of my 302 wheels are a little worse for wear from the previous owner and I can't find them anywhere.

I haven't seen it around lately, but theres a product i'd love to see Will! Some reproduction early style Boss 302 wheels like the ones on Glocker and mines car
Old 09-01-2015, 11:39 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Glock if you win I call dibs on your old wheels!! :P a couple of my 302 wheels are a little worse for wear from the previous owner and I can't find them anywhere.

I haven't seen it around lately, but theres a product i'd love to see Will! Some reproduction early style Boss 302 wheels like the ones on Glocker and mines car
I got lucky with how these wheels ended up on my car!
Old 09-03-2015, 10:00 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
I'd go with the charcoal MMD 551C wheels in 20x8.5 and 20x10 if I won! I think they would just set my car right with the springs I've got.

I'd love to actually purchase a set of the 551C wheels or a set of the dark stainless 20" AMR wheels, but it isn't in the cards right now. But it's nice to dream of winning AM contests!!!! Thank you guys for the opportunities you guys give us to win cool stuff!
GLOCker - I'm with you on that brother and I think the 551 C's would look killer on your car.

http://4.cdn.customerpics.americanmu...0224_800px.jpg

But while we're on topic I think the dark stainless would like pretty sick as well.

Alex

Quick Reply: Win a $1500 MMD Styling Package- AmericanMuscle