AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Free Mustang Gift With $200 Order - AmericanMuscle

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 01:10 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Default Free Mustang Gift With $200 Order - AmericanMuscle

Name:  ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png
Views: 148
Size:  8.7 KB

Name:  AM-Emai_Free-Gift_2015_02_zpswlwkauqk.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  153.4 KB

Hey guys! We're running a special through October 21st where if you're to spend over $200 we'll send you a Free Gift for your Mustang!

Check it out below and let me know if you have any questions.

Free Gift for your S550!

Free Gift for your 2010-2014!

Free Gift for your 2005-2009!

Free Gift for your 1994-2004!

Free Gift for your 1979-1993!

Happy modding.

Alex

Last edited by AMAlexLazarus; 10-16-2015 at 09:47 AM.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:44 PM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

Hello sir. I just saw this post, but I ordered a wheel tire kit and camber plates on the 15th. Did I have to check a box for this or was it automatically attached to the order?

No biggie either way, just thought I'd ask
Old 10-23-2015, 01:51 PM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

Also while your reading this thread, I'm looking to lower the car and know there are a lot of good things said about the SR springs. I can't seem to find any data on the weight of the SR springs vs the eibach springs vs the stock ones. One guy said the SR's are much heavier than stock.

I'm down to those two choices and I got an email saying the SR's are on sale right now. Just wanna know if buying the eibachs from you guys is worth the money in your opinion. Thanks!

This is for a vert. Do the SR's come for convertibles? Only seeing coupe listed on the site.

Last edited by bluovalguy; 10-23-2015 at 01:57 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:17 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by bluovalguy
Hello sir. I just saw this post, but I ordered a wheel tire kit and camber plates on the 15th. Did I have to check a box for this or was it automatically attached to the order?

No biggie either way, just thought I'd ask
Also while your reading this thread, I'm looking to lower the car and know there are a lot of good things said about the SR springs. I can't seem to find any data on the weight of the SR springs vs the eibach springs vs the stock ones. One guy said the SR's are much heavier than stock.

I'm down to those two choices and I got an email saying the SR's are on sale right now. Just wanna know if buying the eibachs from you guys is worth the money in your opinion. Thanks!

This is for a vert. Do the SR's come for convertibles? Only seeing coupe listed on the site.
bluovalguy - Sorry about the delay on my end I was on vacation for the past 2 weeks.

Well that's no good at all! Shoot me a PM with your order number and I'm happy to get you set up.

Good question on the springs and here's what I was able to locate on my end.

SR Weight - 33lbs (Per 4) Will not fit Vert

Eibach Weight - 38lbs (Per 4) Will fit Vert These are going to be heavier slightly as they'll need to accommodate for the added weight of the convertible parts in the rear.

OE - I couldn't nail down the OE spring weights but I have a hunch they're likely in the 35-40 lb neighborhood or more. Think 10-11lbs per.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the SR's but between the two I'd shoot for the Eibach's as I've had them on multiple builds along with Euros as well. They make a great kit.

Hope this helps narrow everything down and shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up with our forums discount code so we can get some springs on your Vert!

Alex
Old 11-02-2015, 12:08 PM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

Thanks for the info on the springs! PM sent
Old 11-03-2015, 10:06 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the info on the springs! PM sent
PM's received and replied. Drop me a line when you're free and I'll get you set up with the fuel door!

Alex