Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

System 4-Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 11:47 PM
GT of da Bean
1st Gear Member

Default RE: System 4-Sale

ya and when you get into your first accident with your cobra I hope daddy buys you a new one right away. And I hope you daddy gets some sense knocked into him and throws your *** out on the street as soon as he can (of course when he realizes how much money he wasted on a bratty kid)
Old 06-10-2006, 06:10 AM
Hisss04Cobra
says hiththth

ORIGINAL: GT of da Bean

ya and when you get into your first accident with your cobra I hope daddy buys you a new one right away. And I hope you daddy gets some sense knocked into him and throws your *** out on the street as soon as he can (of course when he realizes how much money he wasted on a bratty kid)
If I do wreck it, then insurance would pay. Do you not know how the world works?
Old 06-10-2006, 06:28 AM
seight311
5th Gear Member

because in the real world daddy not gonna be around and shelling out money for everything.
In some peoples case what you said will in fact happen, I have seen people be supported their whole life by their parents. And when their parents die, guess where the money goes. So I dont know how your saying that someones dads isn't going to be there later on. And Hisss I wasn't be-littling you at all. If you worked for what you have in your car fine, I have no problem with it as long as you dont be a douche about it. My friend his parents own a perofrmance shop and gets new stuff put on his car every week, but he doesn't think he's better than anyone.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:08 AM
GT of da Bean
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: seight311

because in the real world daddy not gonna be around and shelling out money for everything.
In some peoples case what you said will in fact happen, I have seen people be supported their whole life by their parents. And when their parents die, guess where the money goes. So I dont know how your saying that someones dads isn't going to be there later on. And Hisss I wasn't be-littling you at all. If you worked for what you have in your car fine, I have no problem with it as long as you dont be a douche about it. My friend his parents own a perofrmance shop and gets new stuff put on his car every week, but he doesn't think he's better than anyone.
first of all why are you sticking up for this kid. You have been this whole time for no reason. It's like you know the kid or something and you don't want his precious feelings hurt. Oh and like you said I quote "My friend his parents own a perofrmance shop and gets new stuff put on his car every week, but he doesn't think he's better than anyone," this may be true, but it seems to me like hiss thinks him and his car/system are better than everyone else, so I guess it looks like you prove my point seight. Thanks for your unbelittling, yet blatent statements.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:21 AM
seight311
5th Gear Member

sinisteraudio and hiss04stang are you butt buddies or something cause you two seem like it.
Hisss never said anything rude or cocky until after you said this. You took the first swing. So don't say he walks around and flashes off his "free" car and "free" system(as you say). The only time he talked about what he had was when someone asked what he had, thats cocky?
Old 06-11-2006, 05:11 AM
Hisss04Cobra
says hiththth

first of all why are you sticking up for this kid. You have been this whole time for no reason. It's like you know the kid or something and you don't want his precious feelings hurt. Oh and like you said I quote "My friend his parents own a perofrmance shop and gets new stuff put on his car every week, but he doesn't think he's better than anyone," this may be true, but it seems to me like hiss thinks him and his car/system are better than everyone else, so I guess it looks like you prove my point seight. Thanks for your unbelittling, yet blatent statements.
GT, really, no one likes you....just stop talking...no really, just stop...
Old 06-11-2006, 01:45 PM
GT of da Bean
1st Gear Member

both of you grow up. I made a comment after viewing everything in the forum and all I saw was seight and hiss saying this brand sucks that brand sucks your systems worth $25. I don't think I need to give exact quotes because you two both know what you said. Don't go bashing on other peoples systems (RF, Punch, Audiobahn) just because they have equipment that they can afford. Someone started this forum to sell their equipment and you two came in bashing what they were trying to sell. I mean can't the kid try to sell his equipment without two loud mouth ******** coming in and bashing what he has.

Oh and just to let you know I decided to be the bigger man and drop the argument thing when little *** hiss came in with a smart *** comment right after, so don't tell me to stop posting when I decided to drop the whole thing in the first place.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:54 PM
cam2904
4th Gear Member

I have been reading this post and I find it very funny. So what if the guy likes Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Audiobahn. Only thing Sinister and Hiss have really said there other brands that he could have used. The key is as long as the person is happy. I am currently rebuilding phase of my car. Just have to decide on amps. There is one thing I will say:

I WILL NEVER EVER USE AUDIOBAHN PRODUCTS. In my opinion they are crap.

Just my $0.02
Old 06-11-2006, 05:16 PM
seight311
5th Gear Member

You know what I'm gonna be the bigger man right now and drop this bull b/c I can have my own opinion on systems and so can anyone else. I'm completely satisfied w/ my Rockford system and it works and sounds perfectly fine for my taste. If anyone doesn't like RF they can keep their opinions to themselves, and I will do the same.

both of you grow up. I made a comment after viewing everything in the forum and all I saw was seight and hiss saying this brand sucks that brand sucks your systems worth $25. I don't think I need to give exact quotes because you two both know what you said. Don't go bashing on other peoples systems (RF, Punch, Audiobahn) just because they have equipment that they can afford. Someone started this forum to sell their equipment and you two came in bashing what they were trying to sell. I mean can't the kid try to sell his equipment without two loud mouth ******** coming in and bashing what he has.

Oh and just to let you know I decided to be the bigger man and drop the argument thing when little *** hiss came in with a smart *** comment right after, so don't tell me to stop posting when I decided to drop the whole thing in the first place.

You have made 7 comments between both of these statements.

Don't go bashing on other peoples systems (RF, Punch,
Just so you know Punch isn't a brand, it's a series from this worthless company called Rockford Fosgate. But im sure you already knew that.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Hisss04Cobra
says hiththth

Don't go bashing on other peoples systems (RF, Punch,
Just so you know Punch isn't a brand, it's a series from this worthless company called Rockford Fosgate. But im sure you already knew that.
BWHAHAHAHAAH AH HA HAH AH AH AH AH AH A AHAHAHAHAHHA AAHHAHAA HAHAHAHA AHHAAHAH AHAHAH AHA HAHA HAHAAH HA