Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Audio/Visual Electronics
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

What to do with the other DIN?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2007, 01:18 AM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9
Default What to do with the other DIN?

Alright, so pretty soon here I will be installing my pioneer CD player and I have a 2000 GT with the mach sound system.
There are 2 seperate single dins, and I am not sure what I should put in place of the other one? What should I put in this gaping hole?

Any thoughts/suggestions are greatly appreciated.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
00GTwithclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:57 AM   #2
5th Gear Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Leandro, CA
Posts: 4,274
Send a message via AIM to laserred38
Default RE: What to do with the other DIN?

a pocket. you can buy them from Ford for $34 or from scosche.com for like $15 i think. they came standard on the 94-98 cars that didn't have the optional CD player.
laserred38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:57 AM
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Off the chart INTERIOR upgrades!!! jbailer 2005 - 2014 Mustangs 56 06-02-2007 10:16 PM
What to do with the ugly hole. gone_00 General Tech 9 01-17-2004 02:06 AM


Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.

© Internet Brands, Inc.

This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company
Emails Backup