Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

mounting a sub backwords?

Old 07-17-2007, 10:10 AM
PReal
5th Gear Member

Default RE: mounting a sub backwords?

ORIGINAL: 04redmach1

Ain't that the truth. Install, install, install. Except, I don't think anything can help Audiobling. If you mount that sub inverted, you will hear ALOT of mechanical noise, but I guess you will know sooner when it blows

Kevin
Kevin,

Who told you that you would hear more mechanical noise if you mounted a sub inverted? That info is wrong.

A subwoofer is merely a piston that moves air. The Electromagnetic reaction that causes the sub to move makes no noise, unless you already have a blown sub, and thereforeyou will not hear any mechanical noise out of it regardless of how you mount it.

I think its great that you are trying to help, but please get your info right before you make statements like that. I think it is ignorant to mount woofers inverted, but it is my subjective opinion. Subs don't make more mechanical noise when mounted inverted, that is an objective fact.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:13 AM
alexs0776

Default Party Bus

Pacific Limo Bus rentals provides individual accommodations specifically to fit your San DiegoParty Bus needs. Whether it is a full night rental or just pick up/drop off, we can make it work for you. Limo Buses in San Diego are the way to go to get your group around town. Whether you desire a party atmosphere, a corporate feel, a relaxing wine tour, or you’re looking for a classic wedding celebration, Pacific Limo Bus will tailor to your needs.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:40 AM
tommody28

Default Limo Bus San Diego

San Diego’s Best Pacific Limo Bus offering First Class San Diego Party Bus and Limo Service. With the wide range of tourist destinations in San Diego, Pacific Limo Bus has party buses and limousines that hold 1 to 60 passengers per vehicle. No job is to big or small for our company as we strive to deliver our customers the best experience possible while making it affordable. Discover more about renting a Limo Bus San Diego and book a reservation today!
Old 09-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Norman1

Ok a good buddy of mine just bought a new audiobahn AWC12T 12" woofer. My first question is is does anyone have any experience with this company or these subs? Is the company/sub any good? He got it for $100. My next questioin is that it has a really cool flame design around the cone, how do u mount a sub backwards in a box? Is it the same as mounting it forwards except for the way its facing?
hey dear you choose a great company. I am also using the woofer of same company. The sound quality of the woofer are awesome. I can't explain it in words. If they charge you then they also sell you the quality products. I am just say only that you buy the bombastic product. you will think about me when you hear the sound quality of you woofers
Old 09-18-2012, 12:24 AM
analbasu07

Default San Diego Party Bus

San Diego’s Best Pacific Limo Bus offering First Class San Diego Party Bus and Limo Service. With the wide range of tourist destinations in San Diego, Pacific Limo Bus has party buses and limousines that hold 1 to 60 passengers per vehicle. No job is to big or small for our company as we strive to deliver our customers the best experience possible while making it affordable. Discover more about renting a San Diego Party bus and book a reservation today!