Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

how hard is it

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 06:46 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Zach333
sorry you USED to work there

now you get no sweet discount =)

i wouldnt like a company who fired me either
sorry you guys give a **** about spelling, grammer, or any other stuff on here that I do not care about............................................. .............................(extra long period just to **** ya off).....................

You would really not like a company that fired you for unjust cause, and never sent your last check to you.

GT can keep tungin that the ****-yellow bung-hole, sooner or later it will leak on him. you wanna talk about owned? You are FORCED to wear a shirt hat has your name, and BBY on it.... I put a collar on my dog as well.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:49 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Zach333
well i am 17 and in school

but is 15/hr entry level??? i cant remember

i dont have them install cuz i like doing things myself cuz its more fun and saves me money

but GTredfire I dont have a mach system lol sooo i kinda got lost by all that cuz the back of my deck i think only has 2 plugins

best buy will hire anyone.......

ANYONE...........

I know because I resemble that remark.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Zach333
3rd Gear Member

#1 the spelling **** had nothing to do with you
#2 that sucks that they didnt send you your check but they had a reason to fire you
#3 I could careless that i have to wear that shirt lol not a big deal
#4 they WILL NOT HIRE ANYONE because you have to pass a personality test and many other things just to get an interview... at least at my store but w/e we could go on an on about all this for no reason
Old 10-21-2008, 07:22 PM
Hisss04Cobra
says hiththth

Originally Posted by GTRedfire03
Oh, well, where I come from (not Alabama), we were taught that spelling and punctuation were two different things.

I was trying to abbreviate or even "slang" a few words for you because im sure you're not used to "perfect" engilsh, you know, living in "Bama" and all.

But, I don't want to assume that your sister taught you how to read after she gave birth to your inbred a**.

Oh, by the way, how's the punctuation there?? Clear enough for ya?

OP, sorry for tearing up your thread
The last time I checked You're was spelled either, You are, or You're, not Your.

So, yes, You did have spelling errors. Ignorance is bliss though, at least in Your case.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:29 PM
GTRedfire03
3rd Gear Member

See here Zach333:

ttocs is on disability or between jobs right now or so he says. He pretends this forum is his job. He is actually a fifteen year old girl in a 32 yr old body, and unfortunately, he will eventually find out one day why bein a b**ch just doesnt cut it in the "real" world.

You see zach, youre a 17 yr old kid who's obviously FAR more mature than this terrible waste of fresh air you know as "ttocs".

The way i look at it, if youre man enough to break the rules and get fired from a job, then you better be damn well man enough to face up to the termination that awaits you. Until Scott (ttocs) can figure that out, he will ALWAYS be a teenage little b**ch, just like we all know him on this wonderful forum.

Scott: Im sorry to say bro, but this forum, would be a far more productive environment if you werent a part of it. (Just dont get rid of your precious cardomain page cuz all these uninformed members can always reference it to see how a "real" setup looks.)j/k to those of you who didnt pick up on the sarcasm.

Anyway, Zach, keep being a "productive" member of the MF community, and Scott, you just keep being a b**ch, cuz we all know thats never gonna change.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:34 PM
GTRedfire03
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Hisss04Cobra
The last time I checked You're was spelled either, You are, or You're, not Your.

So, yes, You did have spelling errors. Ignorance is bliss though, at least in Your case.
What did "your" sister/mom say when she got done having sex???
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[

"Roll over daddy, "you're crushing my ciggarettes"
Old 10-21-2008, 07:35 PM
GTRedfire03
3rd Gear Member

Howz thut spullin ya inbred fagget???
Old 10-21-2008, 07:49 PM
Zach333
3rd Gear Member

thank you GTRedfire
Old 10-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Hisss04Cobra
says hiththth

Nice comeback Gt.

Kind of like the one I wiped off Your Mom's chin last night.

Doh!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Zach333
3rd Gear Member

that would actually be CUMBACK then or else it makes no sense

and doh is spelt DOUGH... obviously

and YOUR should not be capitalized

Quick Reply: how hard is it