So, I got a little motivated tonight. I was going to do some work this weekend, but it was the first weekend for college football so no work got done. I've got some photos,
Got some minor things done. Removed the rear speakers, put some damping on the rear deck (butyl, CCF, and mlv). Also got some new speakers for the front. Will now have some ID mini horns on the front stage with the peerless 8". Also got some L brackets made to hold the new Zapco amp.
I've got some CCF on the bottom of the wood filler plates to help decouple them from the body. The L brackets will probably be mounted to the wood pieces to prevent any additional holes in the body. They are mounted into the factory speaker holes using the factory screws.
Next up is to mount the amps, run the wiring, then mount the horns.
I think to retain the factory Bluetooth without getting any echo I will be using the rear speakers as the input to the alpine H660 and fade the sound all the way to the rear. Then I will leave the front factory 5x7 hooked up to the radio. That way when I use the Bluetooth calling I'm still using the factory setup and the aftermarket system will automatically be muted.