Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Help installing Remote wire, After Market equipment.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 08:52 PM
Uso_Dak

Post Help installing Remote wire, After Market equipment.

Hello, hope I'm posting in the right section for my questions.

I have a 2006 Mustang V6 with that had a shaker 500 system. I took out the stock head unit and replaced it with an after market Pioneer AVH 280BT, it plays great with the door subwoofers and all speakers.

I am now trying to add a 600 Watt 2 channel amp and a Pioneer Ts-SWX2502 10" subwoofer 300w 4 ohms.

I want to know where in the blue moon do I connect the blue remote wire from the aftermarket amp to the head unit without disconnecting the door subs? I know the door subs are connected to the stock amps. Is there a way I can connect my 10" subwoofer and amp without getting rid of my door's mid subs?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Junior.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:46 PM
ranman106

Following......
Old 09-28-2017, 06:25 PM
ranman106

Originally Posted by Uso_Dak
Hello, hope I'm posting in the right section for my questions.

I have a 2006 Mustang V6 with that had a shaker 500 system. I took out the stock head unit and replaced it with an after market Pioneer AVH 280BT, it plays great with the door subwoofers and all speakers.

I am now trying to add a 600 Watt 2 channel amp and a Pioneer Ts-SWX2502 10" subwoofer 300w 4 ohms.

I want to know where in the blue moon do I connect the blue remote wire from the aftermarket amp to the head unit without disconnecting the door subs? I know the door subs are connected to the stock amps. Is there a way I can connect my 10" subwoofer and amp without getting rid of my door's mid subs?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Junior.
Did you ever get an answer?