Old 12-29-2009, 04:57 PM
mikedeuce6
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by boduke0220
..yea or we could just let this thread die....lol
+1 .....
Old 01-02-2010, 03:38 PM
bullitt 736

Not all Bullitt owners are ******. Neither are all Mach 1, Cobra or GT owners. The one's that are would be ****** no matter what they drive.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Tylus
5th Gear Member

the real issue is that the SN95 and New Edges are old enough now that a plethora of young little punks can get their hands on them finally.

and that brings in a bunch of un-needed drama and other crap.

They're all Stangs...I don't understand why people have to get all pissy about certain things.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:27 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by mikedeuce6
He's trying to help prove that all Bullitt owners are ****** and dont want any help or backing from anyone else. Fine Bullitts suck and are little more than GT's...whatever. I dont care.
You are an idiot.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:59 AM
mikedeuce6
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 99GTvert
You are an idiot.
Yes I am a complete and utter idiot.....now how did I turn this crazy light box on?......
Old 01-05-2010, 10:19 AM
TRUEBLUE3934
4th Gear Member

I cannot understand where all of the inter-Mustang hatred comes from!!!
They are all Mustangs, and we have a lot more in common than we have differences. Each model must be different enough in some way or else Ford would not have gone to the trouble of producing them. If all out performance is the only measure of a car, than they all suck because a modded car can whip any of them. We all like our own cars or else we would have never purchased them, so lighten up on all of the criticism and name calling. Enjoy your own car and let others enjoy theirs.

To those who think that ALL Bullitt owners are "******," why don't you stay out of the Bullitt section and just converse with others who have what you have???

I happen to know many Bullitt owners, and I wouldn't say that any of them are ******. I'm sure that if anyone of us, or our car, was put down by somebody we would all tend to defend ourselves.

SHARE THE PASSION AND LEAVE THE BASHING TO HATERS FROM OTHER BRANDS!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:34 PM
mikedeuce6
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by TRUEBLUE3934
I cannot understand where all of the inter-Mustang hatred comes from!!!
They are all Mustangs, and we have a lot more in common than we have differences. Each model must be different enough in some way or else Ford would not have gone to the trouble of producing them. If all out performance is the only measure of a car, than they all suck because a modded car can whip any of them. We all like our own cars or else we would have never purchased them, so lighten up on all of the criticism and name calling. Enjoy your own car and let others enjoy theirs.

To those who think that ALL Bullitt owners are "******," why don't you stay out of the Bullitt section and just converse with others who have what you have???

I happen to know many Bullitt owners, and I wouldn't say that any of them are ******. I'm sure that if anyone of us, or our car, was put down by somebody we would all tend to defend ourselves.

SHARE THE PASSION AND LEAVE THE BASHING TO HATERS FROM OTHER BRANDS!!!
Did you not read my previous statement before the "******" one? Maybe that should help clear the air a little? And Im sorry I said ALL. I was a little upset and should have spoken of a few specifics.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:04 PM
TRUEBLUE3934
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mikedeuce6
Did you not read my previous statement before the "******" one? Maybe that should help clear the air a little? And Im sorry I said ALL. I was a little upset and should have spoken of a few specifics.
I hear ya man!
I was not specifically singling you out. I was trying to make a point about a lot of the negative energy I see on the forum. Guys with one model trying to put down a guy who has something different. For those who are like that, they should try to converse only with people who won't bring out the worst in them.

These forums can be a great sorce of information and support, but sometimes a few jerks can ruin the whole experience for the rest.

No offense intended to you. My appologies if it seemed that way!
Old 01-06-2010, 08:50 PM
mikedeuce6
1st Gear Member

Its all good.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:13 PM
jgordon
1st Gear Member

the bullitt has gt badges? is this true?

Quick Reply: whats the difference? GT VS Bullitt