California Regional Chapter Chapter President: Matt's 95 Stang

March 12th Sacramento Chapter Cruise and Monthly GTG norcalSVTOA

Old 03-02-2011, 12:05 AM
me32

Default March 12th Sacramento Chapter Cruise and Monthly GTG norcalSVTOA

http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7664
link up top

Hello everyone!

Well....since the weather has postponed our Feb 26th cruise...the powers that be have decided to move the cruise to the afternoon of March 12th, and then have the cruise end up at "5 Guys Burger and Fries" in North Natomas for some post cruise dinner and chat.

The route I have planned is a fun route that if its foggy in the valley, should get us above the fog a bit as we climb through the foothills behind Folsom Lake. It also has some great scenery and some great twists and turns as well.

Well meet at the In n out in Folsom, CA at 2:30pm....just north of Highway 50 at the E. Bidwell Exit . Here is the address:

In N Out
225 Placerville Road
Folsom, CA 95630

We will leave In n Out about 3:30pm. We will travel from there to El Dorado Hills where we will get off at Latrobe Rd Exit. Then we will head north towards Pilot Hill, CA using Salmon Falls Road. This road will take us back by the eastern most portion of Folsom Lake. We will then get on Highway 49 and head through Cool, CA and then back by the base of the Foresthill Bridge and into Auburn. At that point, well jump on Highway 80 and head back down west and will end up at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries in Natomas, CA so everyone can fill up on some great burgers and fries before we all head home. I will post up a route map at a later time. Here is a link to the restaurant with the address:

4630 Natomas Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95835
http://www.yelp.com/biz/five-guys-bu...ies-sacramento

This will also give us a chance to try out this location so we can see if we want to continue using it for our Sacramento Chapter GTG through the summer. We will try and park out by the street so those wanting to just meet us for burgers...we will probably roll in around 5:30pm give or take.

Should be a great time. Weather will obviously be a concern at this time of year so check back here regularly for updates. If the weather is bad we will postpone the cruise to a later date until we can get it done!

It should be noted...that the GTG at 5 Guys Burgers and fries that evening will still go on rain or shine. So if the cruise portion of the day gets postponed....we will still meet up for a bit to eat and talk for the monthly GTG that night. If this scenario happens check back on the thread for the meet up time change.

Hope you all can make it! Post up if you want to come out even just for the GTG. I will keep the list as updated as I can.

Thanks!!

GOING Cruise and GTG
--------------------
1. 98_Sactown_Cobra
2. fstryde03
3. caliboy08
4. kcs50ho
5. Iceman302

In for the GTG Only
-------------------
1. Beeb03
2. 96GT_Mogar