California Regional Chapter Chapter President: Matt's 95 Stang

Come on Los Angeles! How about we get a meet/cruise started!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Antonio323
4th Gear Member

Default Come on Los Angeles! How about we get a meet/cruise started!

Wake up, Los Angeles! I see that many people at different states get regular cruises and meets going, but I don't see any action here in LA! How about we plan a meet or cruise sometime. I'm in the Mid-City area of Los Angeles, which is near Downtown LA, Culver City, Hollywood, South LA, Koreatown, and, well, you get the idea. Are there any meets or Mustang clubs in this area that I don't know about? Or like I said, let's get one started!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:18 AM
MustangBoy28
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Antonio323
Wake up, Los Angeles! I see that many people at different states get regular cruises and meets going, but I don't see any action here in LA! How about we plan a meet or cruise sometime. I'm in the Mid-City area of Los Angeles, which is near Downtown LA, Culver City, Hollywood, South LA, Koreatown, and, well, you get the idea. Are there any meets or Mustang clubs in this area that I don't know about? Or like I said, let's get one started!
I've been trying to find a meet myself. I'm in the 562 area which is near Whittier, Downey, Montebello area. Would love to find out if there are any meets around my area. If not, we should just get one started. I've never really been to one myself so it would be great to participate in one.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Antonio323
4th Gear Member

Same here. Never been to one and I would really love to meet new people that are Mustang enthusiasts. A cruise seems very exciting. If we were to get one, I'd probably be able to bring along 2 other friends with Mustangs.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:37 AM
Chrisc33
1st Gear Member

I know man right here as well I use to own a 2011 camaro ss and my car club was SoCal headturners n we went to a lot of meets I wanna get something like that going

Mustangboy let's hang out on Monday's there's meets all the time
Antonio we live in the 562 area what area are you located in let me know ASAP I wanna start a SoCal stang club I got some really good ideas for the name
Old 06-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Chrisc33
1st Gear Member

This was my camaro club Some pics this club was a camaro car club that turn lots of heads that's why they were called SoCal headturners the only way u got in if your car was fix up like exterior mods had to have I mean like your car has can't be bone stock Here are some ideas I wanna out beat them

Old 06-08-2012, 06:10 AM
Antonio323
4th Gear Member

Chris, I'm in the 323 area. Where's the 562 at? I'd definately be interested in starting a club. We should try to plan something out!
Old 06-08-2012, 06:11 AM
Antonio323
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Chrisc33
This was my camaro club Some pics this club was a camaro car club that turn lots of heads that's why they were called SoCal headturners the only way u got in if your car was fix up like exterior mods had to have I mean like your car has can't be bone stock Here are some ideas I wanna out beat them

I'm not a huge fan of the new Camaros, but I cant lie. Those Camaros look really good!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Chrisc33
1st Gear Member

Yea 562 area is like Downey, long beach, pico, Norwalk, Fullerton, southgate around those areas and more I stay in Downey ca and there meets every Monday around 7 but there like jdm but there lots of cars that go now it's not only jdm but i know another meet also on mondays but it's at bobs burgers restaurant here in downey aswell but idk the owner a real dick last Monday was the first time he came up to me so idk but we can still try to go the only reason why he was like that because the people that are there pay like $40 fee a year to park there cars there last time I was there I saw a sick mustang I parked next to him to see when the owner will get back but he took to long to show so next time
Old 06-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Chrisc33
1st Gear Member

And about the car club I was in the only way to get in it was to turn heads but after that went to lots of different events far places I'll post a video of the cruise
Old 06-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Chrisc33
1st Gear Member

Quick Reply: Come on Los Angeles! How about we get a meet/cruise started!