Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Official Carolina Regional Chapter Members List

Old 03-07-2012, 02:36 PM
MegaWatz
2nd Gear Member

SO, I've been on the forums for a while, but never ventured over here. Got a Black v6 as a DD.

I'm from Salisbury, but travel to Charlotte almost every day. Member of the Mayhem Mustang group in Charlotte as well. If anyone is interested, we meet every Thursday at 7PM at UNCC.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:00 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Welcome aboard Andrew. Hope to meet up with you one of these days soon.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Welcome Andrew!
Old 03-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Will2Iam
1st Gear Member

Ok I made up my mind to be part of the carolina chapter. Unless there an initiation clause that I missed. And I may do it depending on if its crazy enough. If name and place of residence will do. I would like to say, Hi my name is Will and I am from Fletcher NC (15 miles south of Asheville) and I am a speedaholic. And I have been obeying speed limits for 1 hour. (cause I wasn't in the GT)
Old 03-08-2012, 10:37 AM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Will2Iam
Ok I made up my mind to be part of the carolina chapter. Unless there an initiation clause that I missed. And I may do it depending on if its crazy enough. If name and place of residence will do. I would like to say, Hi my name is Will and I am from Fletcher NC (15 miles south of Asheville) and I am a speedaholic. And I have been obeying speed limits for 1 hour. (cause I wasn't in the GT)
Will, glad to have you with us. No initiation clause here, just learning to deal with this slightly dysfuntional group. As stated in the other thread I am a William as well, but I use my middle name, Alan.

Keep obeying those speed limits, at least keep it under 100.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Welcome to the family Will.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Glad to hear it. Welcome.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:48 PM
GT500Steve
4th Gear Member

Hey Will, I am just down the road from you. I live over in Canton... it'll be nice to meet you. Ever take your car to the track?? If so, which one??
Old 03-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Will2Iam
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by GT500Steve
Hey Will, I am just down the road from you. I live over in Canton... it'll be nice to meet you. Ever take your car to the track?? If so, which one??
Good to meet you to GT500steve. Canton isn't far at all. No I haven't taken my car to the track. I'm new to most of this. But I'd like to check some out. Know of any in the area?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Will2Iam
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the warm welcome too fellas

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official Carolina Regional Chapter Members List