Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

CAROLINA CHAT

Old 03-24-2011, 09:20 AM
sonicx
speed'n

Post CAROLINA CHAT

Decided that it'd be best just to make a thread for all random discussions and topics. So people aren't cutting into other carolina's threads. Please join in & Post up whatever.

Last edited by sonicx; 03-29-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:33 AM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Talking Carolina Chat

Originally Posted by sonicx
Im Jason, Im kinda the Carolina's Unofficial Honorary Memember.... been around since the the very begginnings LOL. Although I am the Chapter President for the Minnesota Chapter (and enjoy it) do liking stopping by from time to time in the carolina's to say what's to my buds HT & Mike and then others that i wants to say sup. I have a 04 GT which i've had since 06. Currently Im still in school as a business student up here in cities. One day I will be moving down to NC to work on the business side of NASCAR.

Speaking of which... hows life Mike? (BEEN awhile)
Been busy, killer of a semester. I DID just order new wheels/tires, so theres gonna be a pair of 315s out back starting this week

Did you ever get anywhere emailing that guy??
Old 03-24-2011, 03:53 PM
sonicx
speed'n

No it didn't work out. He didn't have anything for me at and then the NC speedway are all non-paid except for a couple positions (which I think may of been slotted already)?

So.... I've jumed back on the bandwagon of staying in the cities (I got a few contact given to me by a biz prof to send me resume & cover letter too this week in hope of something... but nothing solid yet) because TIME IS RUNNING OUT. I need something and at this point (if it's paid) ill take it. IDC really want im doing either.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:37 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Sorry it didnt work out man, its a shame they didnt have more positions open. I'm sure you'll find something good in the cities though
Old 03-29-2011, 11:32 AM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by HasABetterSN
Sorry it didnt work out man, its a shame they didnt have more positions open. I'm sure you'll find something good in the cities though
Thanks... I hope so too.

btw: got that suspension in yet?
Old 03-29-2011, 11:52 AM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Thanks... I hope so too.

btw: got that suspension in yet?
Yeah man, got it in last weekend. I love it! Now the sways looked exactly the same, so I didnt change them out.

Got some bullitt rims coming in today though, time for 315s out back
Old 03-29-2011, 11:55 AM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by HasABetterSN
Yeah man, got it in last weekend. I love it! Now the sways looked exactly the same, so I didnt change them out.

Got some bullitt rims coming in today though, time for 315s out back
The sway bars are different... I can't remember which way it is: either back swaybar is lighter than stock and front swaybar is heavier than stock... maybe visa versa. But never-the-less their not the same.

Sounds good. Why's ya go with 315's?
Old 03-29-2011, 11:58 AM
sonicx
speed'n

@ HT (Hunter): HOW YOU BEEN MAN? It's been awhile since i've talked with you. What new?

Last edited by HT; 03-29-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Brighton07GTCS
1st Gear Member

i'm thinking about lowering my car 1.5in...i know i'm going to obviously have springs, but i'm thinking i want to get a whole suspension overhaul. any ideas, and suggestions, of how much its going to cost and what a good brand/brands to go with?

also, i'm thinking about saving up some cash to get a turbo kit or supercharger. what brands and what would be the advantages to one vs. the other?

i've checked out the section about the turbo and supercharger, but i thought it might be best to talk to you guys since it'd be a lil more personal ya know.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:20 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

@ HT (Hunter): HOW YOU BEEN MAN? It's been awhile since i've talked with you. What new?
I'm good. Got my new head unit installed over Spring Break, now it's back to school for 5 more weeks then summer. Can't complain though, Clemson is awesome.

Other than that not much is going on.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CAROLINA CHAT