Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > MustangForums.com Regional Chapters > Carolina Regional Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search


Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!


CAROLINA CHAT

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2011, 10:36 AM   #21
sonicx
speed'n
 
sonicx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle: 04 GT
Location: MN
Posts: 2,306
Default

I see alot of SILVER's (Grey's new edges) & Black, followed by whites mainly year round. Then during the summer reds, blues, yellows, etc.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
sonicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:51 AM   #22
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member
 
HasABetterSN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicx View Post
I see alot of SILVER's (Grey's new edges) & Black, followed by whites mainly year round. Then during the summer reds, blues, yellows, etc.
Yeah, same around here too. Ugh yesterday I saw a silver V6 with a ****ty 20% tint job, and a GT-R badge on the decklid. I was about to get out and punch him in the face before I realized it was a chick. So gay
__________________
Representing the NC State Wolfpack!

Flow Super 44's, Summit Racing O/R H, SCT Eliminator, tuned 93 octane, FRPP 3.73s, MGW STS, H&R SS, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Bullitt Front&Rear Sways, 70mm TB/Plenum

Member #004
HasABetterSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:23 PM   #23
HT
5th Gear Member
 
HT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Location: NC
Posts: 2,185
Default

Pretty penny indeed. Everything was given to me for birthday and Christmas by various people, I don't know if I would have gotten those things myself. I basically have a list of car parts that I hand out for Christmas and Birthday and let people choose haha.

I definitely would have gotten a new head unit though. Once you have a double-DIN touch screen, you don't want to go back. It's definitely a nice upgrade, because it's something you interact with every time you drive.

If I had the money, my next mods would be body work. Probably a TruFiber hood first.
__________________




2007 Redfire Manual GT/CS
20" CS40 Blacks (20 x 9 Fronts & 20 x 10 Backs)
Toyo Proxes 4s (255/35/20 Fronts & 295/30/20 Backs)
Pypes Mid-Muffler Exhaust System
Cervinis C-Series Front Fascia
Pioneer Z-120BT w/ Magden Performance Computer
HT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:30 PM   #24
sonicx
speed'n
 
sonicx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle: 04 GT
Location: MN
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasABetterSN View Post
Yeah, same around here too. Ugh yesterday I saw a silver V6 with a ****ty 20% tint job, and a GT-R badge on the decklid. I was about to get out and punch him in the face before I realized it was a chick. So gay
HAHAHA Classic. Although was she a hottie or a fattie? That's the line of acceptable / not.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HT View Post
Pretty penny indeed. Everything was given to me for birthday and Christmas by various people, I don't know if I would have gotten those things myself. I basically have a list of car parts that I hand out for Christmas and Birthday and let people choose haha.

I definitely would have gotten a new head unit though. Once you have a double-DIN touch screen, you don't want to go back. It's definitely a nice upgrade, because it's something you interact with every time you drive.

If I had the money, my next mods would be body work. Probably a TruFiber hood first.
Dude, sweet never the less. Haven't seen anything like that except at SEMA and likewise. If it were I; a GT500 (Heat Extractor Hood) or else a Cowl Hood. IMO those two are the best looking hoods.
sonicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #25
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member
 
HasABetterSN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 530
Default

She was not attractive. All the more reason to rage
__________________
Representing the NC State Wolfpack!

Flow Super 44's, Summit Racing O/R H, SCT Eliminator, tuned 93 octane, FRPP 3.73s, MGW STS, H&R SS, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Bullitt Front&Rear Sways, 70mm TB/Plenum

Member #004
HasABetterSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #26
sonicx
speed'n
 
sonicx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle: 04 GT
Location: MN
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasABetterSN View Post
She was not attractive. All the more reason to rage
HIPPO (Hip PO) Noun; slang
A very fat unattractive person that needs to go to the gym more and cut down on the fastfood consumption.
sonicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #27
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member
 
HasABetterSN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicx View Post
HIPPO (Hip PO) Noun; slang
A very fat unattractive person that needs to go to the gym more and cut down on the fastfood consumption.
bahah yess she, and I use the word loosely, could have benefited from a good brisk run
__________________
Representing the NC State Wolfpack!

Flow Super 44's, Summit Racing O/R H, SCT Eliminator, tuned 93 octane, FRPP 3.73s, MGW STS, H&R SS, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Bullitt Front&Rear Sways, 70mm TB/Plenum

Member #004
HasABetterSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #28
sonicx
speed'n
 
sonicx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle: 04 GT
Location: MN
Posts: 2,306
Default

Yea, ya know just call em as I see em. If it smells like a hippo and acts like a hippo chances are it's a hippo.

Hmm... got many southern bels down there mike, around town anyways?
sonicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #29
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member
 
HasABetterSN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicx View Post
Yea, ya know just call em as I see em. If it smells like a hippo and acts like a hippo chances are it's a hippo.

Hmm... got many southern bels down there mike, around town anyways?
Yeah actually good amount of those - I go to NC State, which is the biggest school here in NC, but since I'm in engineering its just all dudes where I am..

Fortunately, my house is spitting distance from Meredith, an all girls college up here in Raleigh. = WINNING
__________________
Representing the NC State Wolfpack!

Flow Super 44's, Summit Racing O/R H, SCT Eliminator, tuned 93 octane, FRPP 3.73s, MGW STS, H&R SS, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Bullitt Front&Rear Sways, 70mm TB/Plenum

Member #004
HasABetterSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #30
sonicx
speed'n
 
sonicx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle: 04 GT
Location: MN
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasABetterSN View Post
Yeah actually good amount of those - I go to NC State, which is the biggest school here in NC, but since I'm in engineering its just all dudes where I am..

Fortunately, my house is spitting distance from Meredith, an all girls college up here in Raleigh. = WINNING
Thats legit... guys up here almost need Dr. Drew to be in the relationship too because alot of womenz got baggage. I told myself im done w/ serious stuff til im done will college. But a southern accent? Wouldn't be as bad ahaha
sonicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #31
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member
 
HasABetterSN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 530
Default

haha yeah, I dont even notice southern accents unless they're really bad, but then again I dont think I have an accent and northerners will tell me I do.

Yeah I try my best to avoid getting in serious relationships in school, it gets way too distracting. I failed a test last Valentines day cause I was off doing relationship **** with my gf
__________________
Representing the NC State Wolfpack!

Flow Super 44's, Summit Racing O/R H, SCT Eliminator, tuned 93 octane, FRPP 3.73s, MGW STS, H&R SS, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Bullitt Front&Rear Sways, 70mm TB/Plenum

Member #004
HasABetterSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:47 AM   #32
sonicx
speed'n
 
sonicx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle: 04 GT
Location: MN
Posts: 2,306
Default

Ha... yea.
sonicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #33
sonicx
speed'n
 
sonicx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle: 04 GT
Location: MN
Posts: 2,306
Default

weathers finally getting nice... been in the 60's so far last week thru now. Though sat im told 44's w/ chance of snow/rain mix ahaha
sonicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #34
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member
 
HasABetterSN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicx View Post
weathers finally getting nice... been in the 60's so far last week thru now. Though sat im told 44's w/ chance of snow/rain mix ahaha
Its been in the 80s all week here, today its only a high of 74 though with thunderstorms.. brrrr. Damn does it ever stop snowing up there??
__________________
Representing the NC State Wolfpack!

Flow Super 44's, Summit Racing O/R H, SCT Eliminator, tuned 93 octane, FRPP 3.73s, MGW STS, H&R SS, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Bullitt Front&Rear Sways, 70mm TB/Plenum

Member #004
HasABetterSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #35
sonicx
speed'n
 
sonicx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle: 04 GT
Location: MN
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasABetterSN View Post
Its been in the 80s all week here, today its only a high of 74 though with thunderstorms.. brrrr. Damn does it ever stop snowing up there??
hmm.... just july. & aug. are the only two safe months to say NO.( lol) But hey doesn't look like i'll have to worry too much, been doing the math here & im gonna need few summer college coarse to grad by next spring/summer. So Im stoked that ill almost done yet long summer.
sonicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:19 AM   #36
Brighton07GTCS
1st Gear Member
 
Brighton07GTCS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Vehicle: 2007, Ford, Mustang GT/CS
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 96
brighton freeman DeezWalnutz007
Default

you know, i graduated college last may, and i just realized that i'm not going to have anymore summer breaks. that sucks lol

i know this is totally random, but oh well.
__________________
Member #010

Mods:
-SSS Terminator axle back exhaust
-35% window tint
Brighton07GTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:50 AM   #37
sonicx
speed'n
 
sonicx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle: 04 GT
Location: MN
Posts: 2,306
Default

1 more year then I join ya. Although for the past 5 years i've worked 40+ every week during the summer. But yea man.... welcome to the beginning of being an adult.
sonicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #38
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member
 
HasABetterSN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 530
Default

I'm the same way... still 3 more semesters left but I work 40 hours a week during the summer

Gotta feed my addiction somehow
__________________
Representing the NC State Wolfpack!

Flow Super 44's, Summit Racing O/R H, SCT Eliminator, tuned 93 octane, FRPP 3.73s, MGW STS, H&R SS, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Bullitt Front&Rear Sways, 70mm TB/Plenum

Member #004
HasABetterSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #39
sonicx
speed'n
 
sonicx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle: 04 GT
Location: MN
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasABetterSN View Post
I'm the same way... still 3 more semesters left but I work 40 hours a week during the summer

Gotta feed my addiction somehow
4sure, Im currently in talks with a guy for his IRS of a 03 termi. Hoping we can comes to terms (get it for a really really good price) cuz i don't need it that bad, that i'd pay more than a couple hundred bucks. If not ill prob just take my money, pop in 4.10's and be happy with what i got. Darn cars a money pit.... buck is close to ending imo especially w/ gas & OVERALL prices on the rise.
sonicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:54 AM   #40
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member
 
HasABetterSN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicx View Post
4sure, Im currently in talks with a guy for his IRS of a 03 termi. Hoping we can comes to terms (get it for a really really good price) cuz i don't need it that bad, that i'd pay more than a couple hundred bucks. If not ill prob just take my money, pop in 4.10's and be happy with what i got. Darn cars a money pit.... buck is close to ending imo especially w/ gas & OVERALL prices on the rise.
Yeah man you got that right. Why you want IRS though? You autocross any?

ugh.. I just landed an interview for a decent paying job for the summer.. if I get it, it'll get cammed. I should have my credit card taken away...
__________________
Representing the NC State Wolfpack!

Flow Super 44's, Summit Racing O/R H, SCT Eliminator, tuned 93 octane, FRPP 3.73s, MGW STS, H&R SS, Tokico Shocks/Struts, Bullitt Front&Rear Sways, 70mm TB/Plenum

Member #004
HasABetterSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:54 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang




Paid Advertisement

 
 
 
Reply

Tags
amr, florida, hotels, key, mustang, south, swap, wheels

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.

© Internet Brands, Inc.


This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company
Emails Backup