Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

CAROLINA CHAT

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 12:59 AM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by HasABetterSN
Yeah man you got that right. Why you want IRS though? You autocross any?

ugh.. I just landed an interview for a decent paying job for the summer.. if I get it, it'll get cammed. I should have my credit card taken away...
^ you should view what i wrote in the mustang week thread. I think its epic win.

Anyways hope the interview works for you. Whats it for?

IRS... i can't complete with ya all in HP or in budget for upping power because my pockets have holes in them lol. So i thought i might as well have the best handling ride on there. Plus, you can only drive so fast w/o getting a ticket. But sky's the limit in terms of twistzy (hope we can fig sumthing out... if not, idc. I'll find a irs one day.)
Old 04-26-2011, 12:28 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
^ you should view what i wrote in the mustang week thread. I think its epic win.

Anyways hope the interview works for you. Whats it for?

IRS... i can't complete with ya all in HP or in budget for upping power because my pockets have holes in them lol. So i thought i might as well have the best handling ride on there. Plus, you can only drive so fast w/o getting a ticket. But sky's the limit in terms of twistzy (hope we can fig sumthing out... if not, idc. I'll find a irs one day.)
False. You just gotta know the right places to speed, I've never gotten a ticket

Hah I did see that, aint that the truth? We should take up smoking crack, would be cheaper and less addictive.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:21 PM
sonicx
speed'n

False. You just gotta know the right places to speed, I've never gotten a ticket

Hah I did see that, aint that the truth? We should take up smoking crack, would be cheaper and less addictive.
#1 I suspose.... but one day it's gonna catch up hahaha i was under that impression for a LONG TIME

#3 whats the interview in.... engineering? g/l btw
Old 04-27-2011, 06:44 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
#1 I suspose.... but one day it's gonna catch up hahaha i was under that impression for a LONG TIME

#3 whats the interview in.... engineering? g/l btw
True, but I have a secret weapon for when it does happen.. my ex's family were all cops, so they gave me a little card with mine and their names/ID number on it so when I do get pulled, I may be able to get out of it

Nothing special.. I just landed an interview as a bank teller for BB&T, for a summer job
Old 04-28-2011, 02:43 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

True, but I have a secret weapon for when it does happen.. my ex's family were all cops, so they gave me a little card with mine and their names/ID number on it so when I do get pulled, I may be able to get out of it

Nothing special.. I just landed an interview as a bank teller for BB&T, for a summer job
My sister works for Wachovia. She's not a big fan of it (thinks it's too stressful). Apparently they give out evaluations, and if the customer doesn't give you a 5/5 on every category, then you fail, which is BS, considering I always think of a 4/5 as being great and a 5/5 as being perfect.

Regardless, she gets good hours and good money, so I hope BB&T would be similar in that regard. There's a lot of training at first at Wachovia, but it's all paid training so not a big deal.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:03 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Totally not fair.... but thats pretty awsome!!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:21 AM
sonicx
speed'n

Ya'all done w/ finals yet?
Old 05-11-2011, 08:35 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Finished this past Friday. Made a 102.5 on my Bio final to go from an 84 to a 90 in the class. Pretty clutch effort, I needed every single point of that.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:10 PM
sonicx
speed'n

nice job hunter
Old 05-13-2011, 11:54 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

Thanks haha. A 3.96 GPA Freshman year isn't too shabby.

I think NC State finished up today or yesterday.

Quick Reply: CAROLINA CHAT