Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

CAROLINA CHAT

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 06:30 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
Are the quite a few lakes in your area mike?

BTW: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
Happy 4th! Yeah theres a couple of lakes around here, my friends boat is at a marina at the biggest one in the area.

My AC in the house broke today, its 90 in here (according to the thermastat), its so bloody hot
Old 07-04-2011, 06:39 PM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HT
Sorry I've been absent around here for a bit guys. Too busy messing with fireworks to use a computer haha. Happy 4th!
Remember HT. There is no problem that can't be solved with the appropriate application of high explosives. How are you looking for Diamondback on Saturday?
Old 07-06-2011, 11:34 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by HasABetterSN
Happy 4th! Yeah theres a couple of lakes around here, my friends boat is at a marina at the biggest one in the area.

My AC in the house broke today, its 90 in here (according to the thermastat), its so bloody hot
How was your 4th Mike?

Where's this lake at you speak of?

....Just curious, i might have to check it out if it's close to the Charl. area. Im making a business flight to stop down this March to check out job oportunities and living sitautions, because I'm really hoping to find a job Specifially in the area down there... BE WICKED awsome. Man, especially if there's multiple lakes. Gives me a good excuse to buy a jetski if i move down. I don't wanna pay for storage up here for it during the winter plus only being able to use it for like 2 maybe 3 months & between working/school isn't worth the cost yet.

Last edited by sonicx; 07-06-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:08 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

How was your 4th Mike?

Where's this lake at you speak of?

....Just curious, i might have to check it out if it's close to the Charl. area. Im making a business flight to stop down this March to check out job oportunities and living sitautions, because I'm really hoping to find a job Specifially in the area down there... BE WICKED awsome. Man, especially if there's multiple lakes. Gives me a good excuse to buy a jetski if i move down. I don't wanna pay for storage up here for it during the winter plus only being able to use it for like 2 maybe 3 months & between working/school isn't worth the cost yet.
It was fun, drank a wee too much though. Oh its up by Raleigh (which is 2.5 hours from Charlotte), but theres plenty of lakes around Charlotte.. Lake Norman, Keowee, Wylee, etc
Old 07-07-2011, 10:44 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by HasABetterSN
It was fun, drank a wee too much though. Oh its up by Raleigh (which is 2.5 hours from Charlotte), but theres plenty of lakes around Charlotte.. Lake Norman, Keowee, Wylee, etc
Heard Raleigh is a really nice place to live in NC.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:28 AM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Heard Raleigh is a really nice place to live in NC.
I like it, its where I'm going to school. Fun place
Old 07-08-2011, 12:08 PM
lpcard
4th Gear Member

I'm just north of Raleigh, the big lake on the north side is Falls Lake but there are a couple on the south side as well. I like it where I am.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:31 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Yeah I go to Jordan Lake all the time
Old 07-08-2011, 06:01 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SHOHORSE
Remember HT. There is no problem that can't be solved with the appropriate application of high explosives. How are you looking for Diamondback on Saturday?
I have plenty of explosives in the house currently haha. Lot's of work to do for next weekend. I'll be there tomorrow for sure. Justin is coming with me again too. Yet another chance to sway him towards a Stang. When we got back from the Meet N' Greet, he said, "You know...I think I've just changed my mind. I might want a Mustang after all."

One more bit of persuasion and we might have him! Then he can come to these events with his own car...and I can fill the passenger seat of Baja with a Mustang loving woman haha.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:44 PM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HT
I have plenty of explosives in the house currently haha. Lot's of work to do for next weekend. I'll be there tomorrow for sure. Justin is coming with me again too. Yet another chance to sway him towards a Stang. When we got back from the Meet N' Greet, he said, "You know...I think I've just changed my mind. I might want a Mustang after all."

One more bit of persuasion and we might have him! Then he can come to these events with his own car...and I can fill the passenger seat of Baja with a Mustang loving woman haha.
Oh lord!!! HT and a house full of explosives. "you'll put you eye out kid".
I'll talk to Justin about mustangs so you can get busy on that woman thing.

Quick Reply: CAROLINA CHAT