Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

CAROLINA CHAT

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 01:14 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

There is a lemon law here. But luckily we didn't have to go through the process. Might've been difficult, we have a ton of miles on our car.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

First two Spartan races of the year complete! Nice linking up with you Travis....
Old 04-12-2015, 08:31 PM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sleeper_GT
First two Spartan races of the year complete! Nice linking up with you Travis....
I saw some pictures from another friend on Facebook. It looks like a lot of fun, but I'm pretty sure I'd die halfway through. My excuse about the sub freezing weather is gone, it's time to get running again.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:12 PM
rockhillgt
3rd Gear Member

Definitely! We are looking to do the Asheville super. Yall doing that one?

Old 04-13-2015, 07:25 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Not sure how many more Ben can do. I guess since I did Virginia (Winter Green) last year I can do Asheville this year. So I'm looking at:
Ohio Beast: May 30th
Asheville Super: Aug 29th
Fort Bragg Sprint: Sep 19th
Atlanta Super: Oct 10th
Carolina Beast Nov 14th
There's no way for me to get a triple trifecta this year, but at least I'll get a double.
Old 04-13-2015, 11:38 AM
rockhillgt
3rd Gear Member

I'm just shooting for a single trifecta this year. Asheville super and Carolina Beast. Going to get a season pass next year and go from there.

Do you have a team that you do for the runs or since you have a season pass you just sign up

My wardrobe definitely needs to change. It's between the Inov8 X talons or the Reebok all terrain supers for shoes. Still looking for the best shorts etc

Not sure how many more Ben can do. I guess since I did Virginia (Winter Green) last year I can do Asheville this year. So I'm looking at:
Ohio Beast: May 30th
Asheville Super: Aug 29th
Fort Bragg Sprint: Sep 19th
Atlanta Super: Oct 10th
Carolina Beast Nov 14th
There's no way for me to get a triple trifecta this year, but at least I'll get a double.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:09 PM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

If our wives could see this now, talking about shoes and shorts on a car forum.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by rockhillgt
I'm just shooting for a single trifecta this year. Asheville super and Carolina Beast. Going to get a season pass next year and go from there.

Do you have a team that you do for the runs or since you have a season pass you just sign up

My wardrobe definitely needs to change. It's between the Inov8 X talons or the Reebok all terrain supers for shoes. Still looking for the best shorts etc
I can sign up and make a team. PM your email address and that of your friends that are running and I can send you an invite to register under that group.

As for the shoes, get the all terrain Super. I love them. I wore those the second race. The first race I wore the Jet Streams. I'm about to buy a second set of Supers and toss out the Jet Streams. They have great traction and it's easy to shake the mud off them while on the course.

Originally Posted by clowe1965
If our wives could see this now, talking about shoes and shorts on a car forum.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-13-2015, 01:38 PM
rockhillgt
3rd Gear Member

I found the all terrain supers for $70 shipped online. going to order them tonight. cheapest I found anywhere. do they run small or true to size. don't want to get them and my feet be cramped for 8 miles.

I can sign up and make a team. PM your email address and that of your friends that are running and I can send you an invite to register under that group.

As for the shoes, get the all terrain Super. I love them. I wore those the second race. The first race I wore the Jet Streams. I'm about to buy a second set of Supers and toss out the Jet Streams. They have great traction and it's easy to shake the mud off them while on the course.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by rockhillgt
I found the all terrain supers for $70 shipped online. going to order them tonight. cheapest I found anywhere. do they run small or true to size. don't want to get them and my feet be cramped for 8 miles.
They are true size and I wear Nike Elite Lightweight No-Show Tab Socks.

Quick Reply: CAROLINA CHAT