Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Winston Salem Mustangers... or surrounding area

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 06:44 PM
BLUE_SVT_COBRA
2nd Gear Member

Default Winston Salem Mustangers... or surrounding area

Just wondering if anyone is up for a meet and greet, just seems like there is alot of mustangs here is winston but i never see them get together. Just think it would be cool instead of having to go to burlington or greensboro, let me know what everyone thinks thanks.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:29 AM
BLUE_SVT_COBRA
2nd Gear Member

weird............. no one?
Old 05-19-2011, 01:50 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

There is only one person who is a member of this chapter currently that is from Winston-Salem. The main problem with getting people together at this point is that people come in here and look, but don't join the section, which makes it so that we don't know who is here and where they are from.

This would be what you are doing right now really. Please go to the Members' List threadn and post up your information so I can add it to the list, and we can then work on gearing cruises and Meet N' Greets towards our members' locations. It's free.

Spread this around as well. In the early stages of our chapter, what we really need to do as a group is spread awareness and make sure that everyone on this forum who is from NC drops by here. We need participation and then we can work on getting together and having more fun.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Brighton07GTCS
1st Gear Member

i'd be totally up for a meet-n-greet. but i'm kinda in the same boat of seeing a lot of mustangs around the area but nobody else is really up on the forums :[
Old 05-29-2011, 09:05 PM
BLUE_SVT_COBRA
2nd Gear Member

Brighton-where u at?
Old 05-31-2011, 07:16 AM
Brighton07GTCS
1st Gear Member

i'm in Pfafftown, right by Winston. we should all try to meet up sometime at like hanes mall or something (since they have a big parking lot)
Old 06-01-2011, 06:05 PM
BLUE_SVT_COBRA
2nd Gear Member

thats crazy i am in rural hall i am sure you have seen my mustang around it the only one like it... i work on reynolda rd was thinkin about headin to burlington on a sat cause there is a club there that meets every sat night
Old 06-01-2011, 08:06 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Still confused as to why you wont just go to the members list and join so that we can keep tabs on everyones location to better suit people...but whatever.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Brighton07GTCS
1st Gear Member

i probably have. you've probably seen mine cuz i'm around that area from time to time. i head to the O'Reilly's up off Reynolda when i need stuff. i can't do anything tomorrow cuz i have a full day already, but we definitely should try to get something going in the near future.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:28 PM
BLUE_SVT_COBRA
2nd Gear Member

me and sportinawoody was talkin about getting up sunday and going for a cruise... i am the gm of the rim shop between biscuitville and taco bell.. just let me know would like to get some people up to just cruise

Quick Reply: Winston Salem Mustangers... or surrounding area