Originally Posted by HT
Ya'll are ridiculous...

Seeing as today is the 27th...I figure a teaser is in order, so here you go:

Sweet can't wait
Old 09-29-2011, 02:30 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SHOHORSE
HT...Yes I am ridiculous...and don't you ever forget it. Thanks for making the Kilt, it was good to see you. How bout them Tigers...
How bout them Tigers is right! Crazy time here in Tigertown...definitely looking forward to this weekend at VT.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:18 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

So...I was just going through these shirts trying to separate the orders, and I realized that I made a mistake.

Essentially, I had 2 separate orders that included 2 large shirts, and I put them both in the totals, but I didn't put the size into the respective columns I had set up, so I ordered 16 shirts, when we had 18 orders.

What this means is that I am 2 larges short, everything else is fine.

Falconone, this was my mistake, but my only solution is to make you wait just a bit longer for your shirts. I was the one with the other 2 large order, and I would just send you mine...but I already wore mine once. So what I'll do is send the other one that I got to you, order 2 more, and ship the other one to you as soon as I get it.

I'm really sorry, but all I can do at this point is fix things.

What this also means is that if anyone didn't pay me...or didn't get their order in to me...I'm going to be placing another order today or tomorrow. This doesn't give you much time, but if you see this and can rush things to me, then send me a PM and I'll add your order into this one.

Other than that, all the orders are going out right now (leaving for the UPS store as I type).

- HT
Old 09-29-2011, 04:06 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

They are shipped. I'm going to have to figure out a better method of doing that though...does anyone know much about the mail system?

I factored like...$3 into each shirt for shipping...figured it couldn't be that bad to ship them...it was like $112 to ship them out to 8 locations.

I'm not complaining because it's completely my fault...but I just feel like there has to be a cheaper way to do it than $14 per bag to ship. That's crazy.

EDIT: Talked to my dad and apparently UPS store was a bad idea. I went there assuming it would be similar pricing wise to ship a small plastic bag such a short distance (between UPS and USPS) and the campus Post Office has ridiculous lines, so I just went to the UPS Store.

Lesson learned on that one...

Last edited by HT; 09-29-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:50 PM
kzonts
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HT
They are shipped. I'm going to have to figure out a better method of doing that though...does anyone know much about the mail system?

I factored like...$3 into each shirt for shipping...figured it couldn't be that bad to ship them...it was like $112 to ship them out to 8 locations.

I'm not complaining because it's completely my fault...but I just feel like there has to be a cheaper way to do it than $14 per bag to ship. That's crazy.

EDIT: Talked to my dad and apparently UPS store was a bad idea. I went there assuming it would be similar pricing wise to ship a small plastic bag such a short distance (between UPS and USPS) and the campus Post Office has ridiculous lines, so I just went to the UPS Store.

Lesson learned on that one...

HT,

I'd be more than happy to send you any additional costs for the shipping. I surely don't want you to pay that. Afterall, you've done all the heavy lifting on this project.

Send me a PM for what I owe.

Kevin
Old 09-30-2011, 01:18 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

No I don't want that. It was my mistake in the first place. I was just seeing if anyone knew how to make it cheaper, but it seems like, for small packages like these, USPS is the way to go.

Live and learn. I think what I'll do in the future is use USPS to ship to people that I don't see, and then just take the rest of them to Meets or Cruises or whatnot and avoid shipping altogether. Just didn't see it being a big deal.
Old 09-30-2011, 04:37 AM
kzonts
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HT
No I don't want that. It was my mistake in the first place. I was just seeing if anyone knew how to make it cheaper, but it seems like, for small packages like these, USPS is the way to go.

Live and learn. I think what I'll do in the future is use USPS to ship to people that I don't see, and then just take the rest of them to Meets or Cruises or whatnot and avoid shipping altogether. Just didn't see it being a big deal.
I'll buy you a beer (or two) if we ever get to meet at one of the gatherings.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:59 PM
lpcard
4th Gear Member

And what should I find on my doorstep today...
These shirts look GREAT! I'm all set for the TOtD run now.
I'll pick up your bar tab next get-together if Kevin doesn't beat me to it.
(now watch him bring a crowd along next time)
Old 09-30-2011, 04:19 PM
kzonts
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by lpcard
And what should I find on my doorstep today...
These shirts look GREAT! I'm all set for the TOtD run now.
I'll pick up your bar tab next get-together if Kevin doesn't beat me to it.
(now watch him bring a crowd along next time)
Nice. I'll watch for the UPS truck this evening. They usually show up after 5PM here. Maybe I'll get lucky and get mine too.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:03 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Well at least they are getting there quickly. Glad you like them. The only thing that im going to work with Aubrey (our t-shirt ambassador) on is the fade to transparent behind the cars. It didn't show on these. Other than that they are perfect in my opinion.

Quick Reply: T-Shirt Design and Ordering Thread