Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Gate City Triad Mustang Club Show

Old 06-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Originally Posted by Order_66
Are there ever any events in Raleigh?
We try to move the GTG's around so that everyone isn't driving long distance every time.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:28 AM
lpcard
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Order_66
Are there ever any events in Raleigh?
You bet! I think we're about due for another...

BTW, every first Saturday of the month at Brier Creek Commons is Cars N' Coffee (missed it this past Saturday), every second Saturday is the Atlantic Ave Char Grill cruise in, and every third Saturday is the Grille 57 Cruise In in Garner. Nothing on the fourth Saturday...so far...

Every second Thursday is the Heart of Carolina Mustang Club meeting in Cary at the Golden Corral across from Crossroads Ford, we meet at 6 for dinner and start the meeting at 7. Message me if you want the details, we'd love to have you (disclaimer, I'm the HCMC secretary. No, I won't fetch your coffee.)
Old 06-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Order_66
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by lpcard
You bet! I think we're about due for another...

BTW, every first Saturday of the month at Brier Creek Commons is Cars N' Coffee (missed it this past Saturday), every second Saturday is the Atlantic Ave Char Grill cruise in, and every third Saturday is the Grille 57 Cruise In in Garner. Nothing on the fourth Saturday...so far...

Every second Thursday is the Heart of Carolina Mustang Club meeting in Cary at the Golden Corral across from Crossroads Ford, we meet at 6 for dinner and start the meeting at 7. Message me if you want the details, we'd love to have you (disclaimer, I'm the HCMC secretary. No, I won't fetch your coffee.)
you know what sucks....my work schedule is heavy on saturdays. i probably wont be able to make a lot of these saturday events....dont think im a snob because of it. is there a thread that kinda organizes and lists all NC GTGs? might be a good idea. im having a hard time keeping up with whats going on where.

IMO, there should be a sticky, with the town, event and date and time. everything all in one tidy place.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:08 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

I'm actually going to create an online calendar with everything that I know of. There was some discussion about a website, but that will take a bit of time. Now that I'm free for a while, expect the calendar in the next week.

As for this event, I'm going to try. Possibly planning a last minute beach trip with some high school friends for the 9-16, but if that falls through I should be at this.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

We did have a thread with the events... it most likely got derailed... tends to happen. we have much too good of a time going off on tangents.

Just read through the Smokey Bones thread and you'll see what I mean. Actually, I'm laughing now just thinking about that one. Might go re-read it myself.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:32 PM
NCWildHorse
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jeffk
We did have a thread with the events... it most likely got derailed... tends to happen. we have much too good of a time going off on tangents.

Just read through the Smokey Bones thread and you'll see what I mean. Actually, I'm laughing now just thinking about that one. Might go re-read it myself.
Derailed? hmph, that doesn't happen here. We always stay on targ... Hey, did I tell you guys that I upgraded my V6 rims with the 2005 GT premium wheels? They look really sharp. I also made the tires RWL's. What do y'all think?

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/...e/IMG_2075.jpg
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/...e/IMG_2069.jpg

Now what were we talking about?
Old 06-04-2012, 08:43 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Nice job Wil. Can't wait to see it.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:24 PM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

Wil...Amazing what a wheel and tire swap will do. Looks great!!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Very nice
Old 06-04-2012, 10:23 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Event calendar is a go. Work in progress, but a go nonetheless.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Gate City Triad Mustang Club Show