Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

What are you working on?

Old 12-13-2014, 07:41 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

I hear you Kevin. It's going to be a long time before I will be able to even start on the ridiculous list I started....AHAHAHA

Nice plan Larry......LOL
Old 12-13-2014, 08:11 AM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Lmfao!! Interesting plan Larry.
Old 12-13-2014, 08:55 AM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

I like Glenn Miller...
Old 12-13-2014, 09:39 AM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by lpcard
My retirement plan is to drive to each kids house, one at a time, and do the things to them that annoyed me so much when they were living with me until they throw me out, at which point I will then proceed to the next kids house.

For eldest daughter I will stay on her phone 24/7 and play music she hates at volume level 11. I'm thinking Glenn Miller.

For eldest son I'm going to cut his soap up into tiny squares and say it's a soap carving, then I'm going to hammer his screwdrivers into the nearest tree all the way up to the handle. All of them.

For middle daughter I'm going to collect every stray animal in the whole neighborhood, put them in her back yard and then cry when she says I can't keep them.

I haven't decided for youngest daughter, she grew up in Wyoming so she didn't do anything to annoy me. Maybe I'll just spoil her kids.

I haven't decided what to do with Chris yet either...but there is so much to draw on...

First thing I have to do though is get them all out of my house.
Well sounds like you've given this some deep thinking... maybe if we all send you junk that you can store in their perspective bedrooms they'll eventually leave of their own accord, or set the house on fire.

Old 12-13-2014, 10:29 AM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Hey Larry, don't forget to leave clothes in the washer AND dryer every time you need to do a load.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:54 AM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

Make sure you don't start the dryer either.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:28 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Supposed to be the last warm day for a while,most I'm getting the Jeep ready for the Parade of Lights. Mocked up, just need to do some staining and then lots and lots of lights. But those will wait until next week.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:30 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Very cool
Old 12-13-2014, 05:35 PM
kzonts
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by lpcard
My retirement plan is to drive to each kids house, one at a time, and do the things to them that annoyed me so much when they were living with me until they throw me out, at which point I will then proceed to the next kids house.

For eldest daughter I will stay on her phone 24/7 and play music she hates at volume level 11. I'm thinking Glenn Miller.

For eldest son I'm going to cut his soap up into tiny squares and say it's a soap carving, then I'm going to hammer his screwdrivers into the nearest tree all the way up to the handle. All of them.

For middle daughter I'm going to collect every stray animal in the whole neighborhood, put them in her back yard and then cry when she says I can't keep them.

I haven't decided for youngest daughter, she grew up in Wyoming so she didn't do anything to annoy me. Maybe I'll just spoil her kids.

I haven't decided what to do with Chris yet either...but there is so much to draw on...

First thing I have to do though is get them all out of my house.
That is funny as hell :-)
Old 12-13-2014, 06:31 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CPTCO

Supposed to be the last warm day for a while,most I'm getting the Jeep ready for the Parade of Lights. Mocked up, just need to do some staining and then lots and lots of lights. But those will wait until next week.
Running the lights off a little generator or an inverter? You have got to post pics of the final result. Great start.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What are you working on?