Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

New Pony owner and to forums

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 09:36 PM
DonVito

Default New Pony owner and to forums

Finally Back in the Mustang World. Just Purchased a 2007 Mustang GT Birthday Surprise from my wife (Shes bad ***). Last Pony i owed was a 1969 Mustang. Which i sold (big mistake) not wrapped around a pole (would have taken it better). hahaha. Just wanted to introduce myself. will need some advise and help since new to this generation Stangs. Hope to get some good info. Thanks!
Old 05-24-2013, 09:43 PM
Zodiac
5th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums! Post some pics when you get a chance.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:00 PM
RonnyCS

Smile

Hey All, Just Joined this Forum, Thought I'd Say Hello, My Wife has a 2009 GT CS Vert I Bought her for Christmas Last Year and I'm Thinking of Taking Her Polished 18' Alloys off and Installing the Chrome Foose 18's and Installing Her Polished 18's on My 2008 Crown Vic Interceptor, any Ideas ?? I've Seen a Ton of Vice with Mustang Wheels on Them and No Offense to Anyone but Didn't Want My Ride to Look like a Hooptee, either; Just Thought Some 18' Wheels would look Good Since I Won't even need them after I Take Them off the Wife's Ride; She even Lets Me Drive it on RoadTrips and When it Needs to be Washed or Gassed Up, LOL; Wait a Sec, That's Not Right, Everyone Have a Great Weekend, Cya Later.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:01 PM
DK Pony
4th Gear Member

Welcome! Lots of info here especially if you want to start modding. Pics are a necessity around here so post em up! Hope to see you at some GTG's(Get ToGethers).
Old 05-25-2013, 01:38 AM
BlkPnthr
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by DonVito
Finally Back in the Mustang World. Just Purchased a 2007 Mustang GT Birthday Surprise from my wife (Shes bad ***). Last Pony i owed was a 1969 Mustang. Which i sold (big mistake) not wrapped around a pole (would have taken it better). hahaha. Just wanted to introduce myself. will need some advise and help since new to this generation Stangs. Hope to get some good info. Thanks!
Hi Don! Welcome to our corner of the Mustang Forums. We have lots of our people here that I am sure we can find what you are interested in. Make yourself at home!
Old 05-25-2013, 05:41 AM
jayman33
Banned

Welcome, hope to see you guys at some GTG's.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:45 AM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

WELCOME.... Glad to have you guys in our chapter... where there is NEVER a dull moment. Ya gotta post up some pics cuz a few in here (Shohorse) can't read and can only look at pics...(payback for the DD comment...LOL)
I had the Foose chrome wheels on my black 2010 GT and loved them, but traded the car on spur of the moment and couldn't save the wheels!
My wife not only washes her own car (her new Camry) she also helps me detail mine! haha
Old 05-25-2013, 05:47 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Welcome guys..make yourself at home and hopefully we can link up at a GTG.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:19 AM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum guys...Please post some pics because Widow Maker said I can't read. Hope to see you soon.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:38 AM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Welcome guys, glad to have you with us. As the others have said, hope to meet you soon.

Quick Reply: New Pony owner and to forums