MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (http://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Carolina Regional Chapter (http://mustangforums.com/forum/carolina-regional-chapter-153/)
-   -   Pro-Dyno Visit 4/2 (http://mustangforums.com/forum/carolina-regional-chapter/708280-pro-dyno-visit-4-2-a.html)

RedDrop00 03-28-2014 01:55 PM

Pro-Dyno Visit 4/2
 
Headed to Rock Hill next Wednesday morning for the fine folks at ProDyno to slap in some 3.73's in the ol' girl. I'll be up there all day, hopefully leaving by 1:00pm. If anyone had intentions on heading up next week, love to meet up and get to know folks.

-Todd

alan0614 03-28-2014 02:04 PM

Sorry I can't make it. I would imagine our forum/Pro-Dyno ambassadors/hood scoop installing boys might be able to meet you.

Widow Maker 03-28-2014 02:50 PM

Sounds like a plan... I am sure Shohorse and I can clear our schedules to spend some time down at the "Chucky Cheese" for guys!!!!

We can meet ya there then go do breakfast at the Cracker Barrel...

Shohorse, ya game?

SHOHORSE 03-28-2014 03:29 PM

Now where is that calendar???? That's right, I don't need no stinking calendar. Let me know what time and I'm in.

Jeffk 03-28-2014 05:11 PM

I'm so jealous of you two hooligans. I'll be at work....hope you all have a great time!

Sleeper_GT 03-28-2014 07:15 PM

That's cool......Wish I could make it....I'll be going to Piedmont Custom Motorsports on the 1st. Getting a crank relearn session and to scan some sensors that aren't reading.

EDIT...opps the 1st is my appointment...I'll be working on the 2nd...LOL

SHOHORSE 03-28-2014 07:50 PM

Hey Dana look!!! We've been upgraded to hooligans...:icon_drink:

Sleeper_GT 03-28-2014 07:56 PM

congrats you two....

SHOHORSE 03-28-2014 10:14 PM

Thanks JJ...We didn't think we would make it out of screwups first class, but with our never ending shenanigans and time in grade we are now hooligans. Our Mom's are so proud of us.:icon_spitball:

Sleeper_GT 03-29-2014 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOHORSE (Post 8369055)
Thanks JJ...We didn't think we would make it out of screwups first class, but with our never ending shenanigans and time in grade we are now hooligans. Our Mom's are so proud of us.:icon_spitball:

It's that first hurdle that's so difficult. I'm sure the two of you will make it through the ranks easily now. HAHAHA

RedDrop00 03-29-2014 08:57 AM

I feel honored to be accompanied by such infamous characters lol. Sounds great gents. I'll be getting there right at 8:15-8:30 in the am. I'll be the guy driving the Mustang. Should be easy to single out. No?! Okay, I'll be in the red '00 drop with black wheels that badly needs to be lowered haha. (Next Saturday can't come soon enough Clint!!)

Looking forward to drowning some hotcakes with syrup and conversing with the resident hooligans.

SHOHORSE 03-29-2014 09:28 AM

Try not to be too awestruck when you meet us Todd. After all, we are legends in our own minds...lol... Weather looking great for Wednesday, (Clear and 79*) Should be a lot of fun.

lpcard 03-29-2014 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleeper_GT (Post 8369122)
It's that first hurdle that's so difficult. I'm sure the two of you will make it through the ranks easily now. HAHAHA

Absolutely, you'll be miscreants in no time, and when you make scofflaw we'll throw a party for you.

It will likely be a fundraiser for bail in your absence, but we'll have a good time anyway, I promise.

Hey, I'm off Wednesday. Maybe I'll come along to observe the shenanigans. :D

Grover_NC 03-29-2014 05:52 PM

Wish I could make it out but i'll be in training in Gastonia for most of the week.

SHOHORSE 03-29-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpcard (Post 8369382)
Absolutely, you'll be miscreants in no time, and when you make scofflaw we'll throw a party for you.

It will likely be a fundraiser for bail in your absence, but we'll have a good time anyway, I promise.

Hey, I'm off Wednesday. Maybe I'll come along to observe the shenanigans. :D

Great Larry. There are at least two words in there that I'm going to have to look up in the dictionary. Hope you can make it Wednesday, it's going to be great drop top weather.

Chad...Sorry the ...W...thing is getting in the way of having fun, AGAIN.

clowe1965 03-30-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpcard (Post 8369382)
Absolutely, you'll be miscreants in no time, and when you make scofflaw we'll throw a party for you.

It will likely be a fundraiser for bail in your absence, but we'll have a good time anyway, I promise.

Hey, I'm off Wednesday. Maybe I'll come along to observe the shenanigans. :D

Did somebody say shenanigans?

2014SGM 03-31-2014 09:20 AM

"I swear to God, I'll pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans!"
Ironically my fiancee is from Vermont and her dad was a State Trooper, imagine that!

I may come join you guys so I can meet some people, I am supposed to be switching work shifts around that time and should know by tomorrow.

clowe1965 03-31-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOHORSE (Post 8369505)
Great Larry. There are at least two words in there that I'm going to have to look up in the dictionary. Hope you can make it Wednesday, it's going to be great drop top weather.

Chad...Sorry the ...W...thing is getting in the way of having fun, AGAIN.

What if we place a service call and specifically request you?

Widow Maker 03-31-2014 07:06 PM

Hey Shohorse.... I think our friends are calling us bad names again.

clowe1965 03-31-2014 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Widow Maker (Post 8370357)
Hey Shohorse.... I think our friends are calling us bad names again.

I thought those were your legal names? We just call you Dana and Steve in public for the children.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 AM.