Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

I've missed you guys!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 06:12 PM
Allupinya
2nd Gear Member

Default I've missed you guys!

Well guys, I haven't been on here that much recently. The OPTEMPO at this new job of mine is pretty insane, doesn't help that crazy groups like to kidnap 200+ girls... the list could go on and on.

But its been just simply crazy altogether and reaching me has been somewhat difficult. Sorry if I let some of you guys down, most notably with that last car show you guys ran, was simply out of the net with no comms really and my ability to hand off duties is painful for me.

A lot of things has been going on with us, me, the fam. The company is doing great, doesn't stop growing. Hoping the facility will be fully operational come November/ December. Should be built in September/ October but I don't want to rush it. We'll also have two dynos, one at our place and one at our soon to be satellite shop in DFW, TX. Its gonna be great.

We pre ordered a 15, first time I've ever done that. Never ordered something before without actually seeing it, kinda different. Went a little crazy on the options but this will be the show car, already have a supercharger picked out for it and we're working with some suspension companies to test out some parts which could be good and bad! We're hoping to have all the new Whipple superchargers completely on point with tuning within a couple months when they release the new styles Also have a new website!

Still have 15 or so months left here Time isn't going by very fast and the car scene here is, well, different. I'll be back from July 10th to the 30th, would love to catch up with you guys, if you guys are down at Mustang Week we can definitely grille out at the place we're renting.

Either way, hope everyone is doing well!
Old 05-31-2014, 10:09 PM
Zodiac
5th Gear Member

Glad to hear, looking forward to the new shop and what you have planned for the 15. Stay safe.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:20 AM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

Jason,
I can probably speak for several of us when I say that I have been impressed with what you and your team has done with Hypermotive Performance... starting out as a one man show and now building your own shop... very nice! Have heard nothing but great things about the products and the great customer service... that alone will bury most of your competition. Keep up the great work, stay the course and live the dream! One of these days I am going to be able to say, Hey I knew that Jason guy when he was one of us!!!! Stay safe.... see ya at Mustang Week!
Old 06-01-2014, 08:04 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Can't wait to see you bro-ham and glad things are tracking. Can't wait to see the shop and "Borrow" a lift....HAHAHAHA
Texas huh....That's frick'n sweet and I'm guessing I know the "Will be manager"....
I'm really interested in this new Whipple design. One thing I've noticed is that even though it's modeled after Magnuson, Whipple went with a mechanical connection rather than a belt drive in the rear. Hope things are going well and I'm off to check out the new site.

EDIT:
Just checked out the new site.....Since I'm on there so much I've already seen the new layout...LOL
Old 06-01-2014, 11:20 AM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

Jason...Me too on what Dana said. One day Dana will say "Hey I knew that Jason guy when he was one of us" and I'll say " I'm the one that told Jason to start his own business and look at him now". I know it's not true but at my age I get to make up crap like that...lol Looking forward to seeing you at the beach. Congrats and continued success my friend.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Allupinya
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by SHOHORSE
Jason...Me too on what Dana said. One day Dana will say "Hey I knew that Jason guy when he was one of us" and I'll say " I'm the one that told Jason to start his own business and look at him now". I know it's not true but at my age I get to make up crap like that...lol Looking forward to seeing you at the beach. Congrats and continued success my friend.
lol, when? I'll always be part of you guys, I'm just happy to be a part of this group.
Oh and JJ, you can come borrow the lift anytime.... after hours!! I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time after hours when I actually have time to work on my own ride.
Its been a lot of fun so far, a lot of time and money has been spent making this company grow as much as I can.

We might also be vendors on here again, we've grown a bit more to the point a lot more know about us.

I'll see you guys in a month!
Old 06-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Looking forward to seeing you bro.....Don't forget I'll help on the side if you need help with installs at the shop.
That would be awesome if y'all get back on here again.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:36 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Jason, glad you are safe, glad Hypermotive is doing well and looking forward to seeing you in Myrtle. Be sure to send our best to the lovely ladies in your life. I know you miss seeing them.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:48 AM
Shellback
4th Gear Member

Maybe you guys want to take this discussion off line?

lol
Old 06-09-2014, 07:01 PM
kzonts
5th Gear Member

Jason... Congrats on the success of Hypermotive. I live here and can't find the time to get away :-)

My Mustang has fallen in the priority list. But I still have the friendships as a result :-)

Last edited by kzonts; 06-09-2014 at 07:11 PM.