Diamondback - Parkway - Mt. Mitchell Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 10:02 AM
1DRKHRSE

Do like Earnhardt, use the chrome (or in our case, plastic) horn
Old 10-19-2014, 10:07 AM
Tribefan
2nd Gear Member

I too had a great time and it looks like my cousin that rode with me (and Travis) got hooked and is going to make a call tomorrow about a 2014 Gotta Have it Green GT he found in Raleigh. He had a blast too and thought it was so cool to get together with a group (and a great group of people at that) and do stuff like this. He might have a Mustang by the time the next event comes around!
Old 10-19-2014, 10:29 AM
1DRKHRSE

So cool!!! That's the great thing about Mustangs, so many gr8 people, cool events, fantastic cars, and so many different mods, no 2 are the same
Old 10-19-2014, 06:57 PM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

Heather and I had a great time.... enjoying seeing the old friends and meeting the new ones.... gotta do that run again.... loved The Devil's Whip... Mustangs are addictive, but the Mustang people are an awesome bunch.... after talking with your cousin at the restaurant we all knew he was "hooked".... hope he gets a good deal on a stang!!!!
Old 10-19-2014, 07:01 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Yeah, be sure to keep us updated John. It was a pleasure meeting your girlfriend and cousin (forgotten names of both, sorry).

I would like to make it an overnight next year. Deb and I passed this as we took the easy way up the mountain.

http://www.biglynnlodge.com/

Reasonable rates, free breakfast AND dinner.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:02 PM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by alan0614
Yeah, be sure to keep us updated John. It was a pleasure meeting your girlfriend and cousin (forgotten names of both, sorry).

I would like to make it an overnight next year. Deb and I passed this as we took the easy way up the mountain.

That place looks awesome.... you can count me in!!!!!
Old 10-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Tribefan
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Widow Maker
That place looks awesome.... you can count me in!!!!!
Me too!

Originally Posted by alan0614

Daniela and Ryan, and I think an overnight trip with multiple passes up and down the mountain would be awesome!

Originally Posted by Widow Maker
Heather and I had a great time.... enjoying seeing the old friends and meeting the new ones.... gotta do that run again.... loved The Devil's Whip... Mustangs are addictive, but the Mustang people are an awesome bunch.... after talking with your cousin at the restaurant we all knew he was "hooked".... hope he gets a good deal on a stang!!!!
The car he wants is at Kenly Ford near Raleigh. He lives in Waxhaw, so it's about 2 hours away for him. He's going to call tomorrow to see if he can get them down around $28,000 for the car (currently asking $29,990). If they'll get him that price, and he at least breaks even on his trade, he'll probably jump on it. He's dying to get it as long as he gets the deal he wants.

Originally Posted by 1DRKHRSE
So cool!!! That's the great thing about Mustangs, so many gr8 people, cool events, fantastic cars, and so many different mods, no 2 are the same
Agreed!
Old 10-19-2014, 08:41 PM
rockhillgt
3rd Gear Member

They just raised that car $555. I don't see why 28k would be a problem.

I'm in for the overnight too
Old 10-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Tribefan
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by rockhillgt
They just raised that car $555. I don't see why 28k would be a problem.
So you're saying they recently had it listed for $29,435? How do you know, if you don't mind me asking.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:46 AM
rockhillgt
3rd Gear Member

I looked up the car and whatever site I was on said the price was increased $555 on 10/14/2014

Originally Posted by Tribefan
So you're saying they recently had it listed for $29,435? How do you know, if you don't mind me asking.

Quick Reply: Diamondback - Parkway - Mt. Mitchell Cruise