Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Here's the deal

Old 11-24-2014, 07:45 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

JJ, wishing you and the family nothing but the best. I know with your strength and perseverance you will come out of this in great shape. If there is anything I can do to help you guys other than send positive thoughts and prayers, let me know.

It has been a pleasure getting to know you and your wonderful family. It seems like a lifetime since we met you and Autumn at the Dunkin Donuts in Gastonia. You will be missed sir.

All the best,
Alan

Last edited by alan0614; 11-24-2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Well, JJ you know how i feel about all of this but I want to add that Mr. Lowery should be ashamed to call himself a leader, a Christian or hell even a man if he's that much of a spiteful, insecure and scared individual.

In regards to the possibility of you guys moving. It's like we all say to each other "family first" whether that's in regards to Mustang gtg's or relocating to be with your family or make them happier. You and Jennie will always be part of our family.
Old 11-24-2014, 10:01 PM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Grover_NC
That sucks JJ but like you said it will all be for the better. Hate to see you go bud but I completely understand the reasons. We need to have a get together before you head out though for sure!
Gotta be careful about throwing him a going away party, last time we did that he changed his mind.
Old 11-24-2014, 11:10 PM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

JJ...If you are going to write something that long, you need to add pictures. I lost my place and had to start over three times. You are my Captain America, my hero and my family no matter where you go. When you get to where you're going remember...always carry a firearm, because you won't know those people either....LOL Thank you for your service and I'll always be just a phone call away.
Old 11-25-2014, 01:12 AM
DK Pony
4th Gear Member

Take care and good luck JJ.
Be careful about upsetting Steve, you know how he gets.
I have only been with this group for 3 years (doesn't seem that long) but during the handful of gtg's we have been able to make it to each of these guys have become part of one big dysfunctional family.
We've got your back man..no matter where you land. Don't hesitate to keep in touch and always keep the Lord with you for in Him all things are possible.
Just don't go getting in with the Miata crowd or an intervention may be necessary. Lol
Old 11-25-2014, 04:58 AM
kzonts
5th Gear Member

Wow! After reading this and all the sincere responses, it just confirms this group of people are amazing. I know I haven't attended many GTG's this summer and now I'm regretting that, but my priorities have changed to family as well. When I lost my Father earlier this year it made me realize I need to spend more time with them.

This will create a huge void that will never be filled by anyone, and I mean that in a good way :-) And like it's been said here, you will be missed immensely but we will always be with you.

To be honest, Noreen and I have talked about relocating to NY to be closer to my Daughter and Grand-baby, but are not ready for that just yet. We'll just keep traveling to NY for those SPECIAL occasions and keep prodding her to come home eventually. Her fiancé's family is in NY and it creates a difficult situation if you know what I mean. Needless to say we use FaceTime a lot! :-)

With that said, I wish you and your family the very best. You're a good man JJ!

Last edited by kzonts; 11-25-2014 at 05:14 AM.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

That is unreal that someone who you consider a "friend" would turn on you like that.... with that being said... you will be much better off without him...

In he past couple of years with all that I have been through a lot and can draw a lot of parallels... When I was working I had a lot of people I considered "friends" but as soon as I went out on medical leave all my so called friends went by the way side. It wasn't "convenient" to be my friend anymore... and still haven't heard from them in over 2 years... I consider that their loss... not mine.

I can honestly say that all of my mustang friends have become my family, and it if wasn't for all of you guys I would have gone insane (even more than I already am!!!! LOL)

JJ... you have an awesome family and know that we all love ya (but not like a man loves a woman!!!) and we will always be there for you and your family. It is an awesome feeling when you family stands as one, and that makes you a wealthy man beyond the world's riches! Whatever you decide and where ever you go we will always be there by your side... besides Ohio isn't that damn far, and man, what a cruise that would be for one hell of a GTG!!!!!

And yes, if you buy a Miata then an intervention will forth coming!!!! BWAHAHAHA
Old 11-25-2014, 12:36 PM
RedDrop00
2nd Gear Member

Sorry for everything you're dealing with JJ. Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you in person, it's easy to tell from everyone's comments that you're a standup guy, and a good friend. I'm sure everything will work out fine for you and your family after this move, and it will end up being for the best. Wishing you nothing but good luck with the move and everything else you have going on.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:00 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Thanks everyone and I'm sorry for not including pictures Steve.

So as an update, I went to the dojo today to talk to him. I've decided to take my black belt test. What he did shouldn't stop me from finishing. This will also be a good life lesson I can share with my kids when they get a little older. I told him I can't work for him, but I may consider assisting on my own but I don't want to be paid. He said he's learned a lot from my Thesis I wrote and knows he has demons he needs to deal with, but wants me in the school. I told him we are still leaving and that God has shown us that we should not be here in NC any longer. When we go up to Ohio I am going to continue to train Jennie, Autumn and Trinity and I may look at opening a school. Of course that means I will still have to train with Mr. Lowery so I can advance. I'm going to try this out and see how it goes. There is damage to our relationship, I just hope in time it will heal.

p.s.
There will be zero Miatas ....... LOL
Old 11-25-2014, 03:05 PM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

That was very mature of you JJ and once you get that Black belt no one can take it away so I think that it was also a wise move on your part.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Here's the deal