DID I forget to mention that Heather has a new camera as well.....??? LOL
Old 04-13-2015, 01:23 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Right on...Pictures galore
Old 04-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Tribefan
2nd Gear Member

Just made an appointment with Dana's guy Randy at The Detail Shop to get Daniela's car detailed before the show. It sucks that there's rain in the forecast for the whole week so it probably won't stay clean for the show, but at least the paint will be fixed. I can always wash it again Friday after work if need be and hide it in the garage until we head out Saturday morning.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:32 PM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Widow Maker
So far, from what everyone has posted we have a total of 11 cases of water and 12 cs of soft drinks... I believe we have enough water, need a few more cases of soft drinks...

Also still searching for tables and canopies....

Post up what you can bring....Thanks to all for the great things you guys do!
Dana...I have another 13 twelve packs of Coke products. Thanks Becky, John and others from CSS
Old 04-14-2015, 06:54 AM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SHOHORSE
Dana...I have another 13 twelve packs of Coke products. Thanks Becky, John and others from CSS
AWESOME!!!! We're almost there!!!! I am going to stop at my friends Harris Teeter today in Ft Mill and see what I can get for free!!!
Old 04-14-2015, 07:19 AM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Tribefan
Just made an appointment with Dana's guy Randy at The Detail Shop to get Daniela's car detailed before the show. It sucks that there's rain in the forecast for the whole week so it probably won't stay clean for the show, but at least the paint will be fixed. I can always wash it again Friday after work if need be and hide it in the garage until we head out Saturday morning.
Congrats John, still looking forward to seeing the car.

Hope everyone is doing their "no rain" dance. It looks like a wash out for the weekend.
Old 04-14-2015, 07:42 AM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

Randy is a magician....you're going to love the job he does.... I was going to have him do mine, but since mine isn't being judged I thought I would wait until I was actually in a car show and being judged! Maybe right before Mustang Week??? Hmmm
I thing when the weather breaks I will let him do Heather's Avalon... I am getting too old for that $hit! LOL
Old 04-14-2015, 02:26 PM
Tribefan
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by alan0614
Congrats John, still looking forward to seeing the car.

Hope everyone is doing their "no rain" dance. It looks like a wash out for the weekend.
Yeah, my phone is showing rain all the way through Monday right now. That's a big bummer.

Originally Posted by Widow Maker
Randy is a magician....you're going to love the job he does.... I was going to have him do mine, but since mine isn't being judged I thought I would wait until I was actually in a car show and being judged! Maybe right before Mustang Week??? Hmmm
I thing when the weather breaks I will let him do Heather's Avalon... I am getting too old for that $hit! LOL
I'm going to feel really quilty when her car gets messed up by the rain right away after Ramdy is done with it, but Daniela is really anxious to have it detailed so that it looks all shiny and new. I can't wait to see what it looks like when we pick it up because i was nearly shocked when Randy explained ALL the things he does for the $140. Without seeing the results yet, I don't see how he can charge so little for doing so much.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:38 PM
rockhillgt
3rd Gear Member

$140, I might have to take mine to him and get it done as well

Yeah, my phone is showing rain all the way through Monday right now. That's a big bummer.

I'm going to feel really quilty when her car gets messed up by the rain right away after Ramdy is done with it, but Daniela is really anxious to have it detailed so that it looks all shiny and new. I can't wait to see what it looks like when we pick it up because i was nearly shocked when Randy explained ALL the things he does for the $140. Without seeing the results yet, I don't see how he can charge so little for doing so much.
Old 04-14-2015, 04:12 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

What does he do for $140?

Quick Reply: Horsepower For Hospice - Round Three - April 18th