logo chop

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 07:55 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

here's what i was thinking.. a couple options..

my fav being:
Old 05-29-2011, 08:06 PM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

holy cr@p!!! that's freakin awesome!

i haven't heard anything back yet from the higher-ups, but a design like that wouldn't need any approval; it should work fine
Old 05-29-2011, 08:28 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by Xeno
holy cr@p!!! that's freakin awesome!

i haven't heard anything back yet from the higher-ups, but a design like that wouldn't need any approval; it should work fine
lol.. thank you sir..

ahh.. i was wondering about the MF logo.. that'd still look cool in there somewhere.. but i agree, no approval needeed for any of these... except maybe send me a shirt if you make them.. lol (XL)
Old 06-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

k. i heard back from the admins, and using an MF logo should work fine, but like i said, NO ford related stuff can be used. the only thing they ask is for the 'logo' to be sent to them (which i can forward along) just to make sure nothing will be violated.

if meanstang's logo works, i'll forward it so you can get the ball rollin'
Old 06-03-2011, 12:37 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by Xeno
k. i heard back from the admins, and using an MF logo should work fine, but like i said, NO ford related stuff can be used. the only thing they ask is for the 'logo' to be sent to them (which i can forward along) just to make sure nothing will be violated.

if meanstang's logo works, i'll forward it so you can get the ball rollin'
alright.. dunno if it works for her or not.. haven't seen/heard anything back

but here is the addition of the MFs logo..

Old 06-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

^^^ i like it
Old 06-04-2011, 02:14 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten in here sooner.

A few things that stand out to me:

- The flames on the right side seem to have more depth to them due to the white highlights around the curvatures. I don't really get that from the ones on the left.

- Could we possibly adjust the fonts a bit? Not really sure what bugs me about them, but given the size of the logo, something with a bit more boldness might be better suited. Not really sure about the stencil font for the MUSTANG in the middle either...idk.

- I feel like color on the states might be a bit much...but they seem to need something. I feel they might get lost on a white shirt, unless we decide to go with another color for the actual material. Any ideas on that?

Sorry to be a pain. I appreciate all the work everyone has put in getting this project started (Britt) and the vision put on paper (well, virtual paper) (Xeno and MeanStang). Thanks again for everything.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:42 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by HT
Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten in here sooner.

A few things that stand out to me:

- The flames on the right side seem to have more depth to them due to the white highlights around the curvatures. I don't really get that from the ones on the left.

- Could we possibly adjust the fonts a bit? Not really sure what bugs me about them, but given the size of the logo, something with a bit more boldness might be better suited. Not really sure about the stencil font for the MUSTANG in the middle either...idk.

- I feel like color on the states might be a bit much...but they seem to need something. I feel they might get lost on a white shirt, unless we decide to go with another color for the actual material. Any ideas on that?

Sorry to be a pain. I appreciate all the work everyone has put in getting this project started (Britt) and the vision put on paper (well, virtual paper) (Xeno and MeanStang). Thanks again for everything.
no pain.. good design ques.. missed the flame on the left.. my fault.. fixed now..

agree about the fonts.. i'll work on fixing that.. and i have something that might work for the states... be back in a bit with something to show you
Old 06-04-2011, 01:00 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Old 06-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

^^^ wow, that's freakin amazing!

from past experience (and you may not care if you get the shirts made) the more colors, the more expensive the shirts will be to print... but with that design, it's worth it

Quick Reply: logo chop