Classic Mustang Classifieds Classic Mustang Cars and Classic Mustang Parts Sales Only.

1966 mustang coupe "C" code restomod

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 11:48 PM
bublitz3

Default 1966 mustang coupe "C" code restomod

1966 Ford Mustang Coupe Resto-mod, this is a car from Reno Nevada that I purchased 2 years ago as a drag car, and restored it to a more high profile street application, it is not hacked up and it was not tubbed, all the accessories are bolt on and could be easily brought back to original condition, it even has the original AM radio that still turns on!! but why do that, its awesome the way it is, it has all the original sheetmetal excluding the hood and the front valance, everything else is original, rear quarters, doors, fenders, rear valance, and there is not one little spot of rust anywhere NONE!!!!!!! It in all reality is in the best shape Ive seen for this year and its pretty damn strait too. It has fresh paint that famous Eleanor pepper metallic grey with the black racing strips(done the way Carol Shelby and the ford dealer did them no that other hacked up crap style) every individual bolt was painted flat black before being reinstalled into the car the interior is flawless the seats I dont think were ever reupholstered and are in excellent shape, but no rips at all and I painted all the trim to match the car, electrical is in good working order all lights and marker lights work properly, so this car really moves and its not for the faint hearted, here are some of the major upgrades

9 inch rear end, HRW center section, Spooled with 35 spline moser Axels
4 link suspension coilovers in the rear
Flowmaster exhaust with 1 chamber mufflers and H pipe
4 speed Toploader close syncro from a Boss 302 with reverse lockout
Explosion proof bellhousing
Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
91 mustang 5.0 engine with low miles chromed to the max, 600 holley 4160 series carb, aftermarket air gap intake, serpentine belt, A/C bracket eliminator BBK pulleys, NEW MSD distributor and wires, Accel Coil, Hooker long tube headers
Holley red top electric fuel pump
New carpet
New door skins
Shelby bullet mirrors
New door handles and locks
2004 Cobra calipers, 2004 Cobra rotors
Vintage venom disc brake conversion kit
Line locks
Electric fan
Aftermarket LED headlights
Racing apron from mustangs plus
Aluminum radiator
Blue goodyear high miler hoses
LED brake lights from mustangs plus
Mustang 17" Bullet rims on new rubber under 500 miles
lowered 2 inches in the front
Kameleon Cd player hidden in the glove box/ amp and 6x9 pioneer speakers
Now the bad, I think it could use another wet sanding because the clear is orange peel even though it has been wetsanded and buffed, the door lock is not working on the driver side door because it fell out and I dont wanna peel off my new door skins because I lost my tool for it and dont wanna wreck them and the window seal is leaking when it rains right on my leg just a drip but annoying these are all easy fixes.

In all reality I wouldn t sell the car but im in a situation I cant get out of, I love this car and everyone else seems to also

This car sells as is no warrantee Ive explained everything to the best of my ability and might have missed something in the event that I have please ask questions!!! Offers are always welcome.

***** If your question is how did I get those late model rims on my car check out vintagevenom.com even though I make the brackets myself now and would gladdly install them on your car for a fee

You can contact me here or my email at bublitzedwin@sbcglobal.net if interested and I have more pictures my files are to big to upload here