Classic Mustang General Discussion Make your non-Technical threads/posts in here.

The OFFICIAL Hilarious Craigslist / eBay Ad Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 09:09 PM
120mm
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by LCC
Who in their right mind would get in a jet car that's named Krispy Kritter?
Well, I MIGHT not be in my right mind, but....

I want to.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:52 PM
LCC
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 120mm
Well, I MIGHT not be in my right mind, but....

I want to.
HAHA... All I can think of is "hold my beer and watch this".....
Old 07-23-2013, 10:47 AM
cashs mom
1st Gear Member

I hope it's fast, because it sure is ugly.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:17 PM
dawson1112
5th Gear Member

Oh man I wish I would have seen this thread a few years ago. I had a good one that I went and looked at.

Guy had a 87 listed for 2,500 Pics looked fairly good from an exterior point of view. So I hopped in the 05 town car drove about an hr to go look at it cash in fist .

Now the add said interior needed a little touching up, and that the engine was a fresh 5.0. Talked to him on the phone and he said it is ready to drive home If I decide to buy it.
So I get to the guys house car is obviously in the garage . Now the house is falling apart, some windows have plastic because the glass is missing. Knock on the door and no answer , how ever a little 3 maybe 4 year old boy comes to the window with a sippy cup, standing there in all his glory no cloths on coverd in what appeared to me to be poop. I mean hands face belly smeared with poop.
Ok we know kids especially little boys have absolutely no worries when it comes to appearance. Mean while still no answer, went back to my car got my phone and called the guy. He answers oh ill be out in a min. Go back up to the door to wait, ( big mistake ) he opens the door and the smell that lofted out of that house was immediately evident that this child is often covered in poop, and likely so was all the furniture in the house.

Ok so I thought well I drove all this way I may as well at least look at the car in the chance that it was going to be a fresh motor .
Opens garage I walk In and first think I see is this spray painted blue mustang that appeared to have motor oil rubbed all over it to make it shine for the pictures that he listed on CL. Car wont start, engine is covered in greas/oil/grime coat hanger wire tied on part of the carburetor, ( who knows why ) flowmaster mufflers where haning off the ends of a cut up y pipe. I look in side and the interior dash looked to be held in place with zip ties , and I couldn't tell you what the carpet looked like because there wasn't any showing due to the beer cans dirty diapers and mcdonalds food wrappers.
I opted not to open the doors of the car, but thought this should be good for a laugh at least. So I says to him , Your add says 2,500 are you firm on that? He looked at me and said if you have 2 grand ill let it go today. I laughed in his face a little and said , how much with out all the trash???
Needless to say he got to keep the car and all the garbage .