Classic Mustang General Discussion Make your non-Technical threads/posts in here.

I got shot:(

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Tony R
4th Gear Member

That sucks dude. Hope everything turns out all right. One of the guys at work flagged me point blank range in the chest with one of my pistols when I took him out to the range. My biggest pistol the 50 AE. wont be taking him ever again.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:57 PM
lunarweasel
4th Gear Member

Wait, Tony, you got shot point blank by a 50 AE? I don't know a lot about guns, but shouldnt a 50 caliber have put a soft ball sized whole through you? Wow.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Nick.Simonds
4th Gear Member

Maybe not a softball...but yes a 50 will put a nice hole in you.

Why you would let the new guy even touch the 50 is beyond me. Lol
Old 01-16-2009, 03:19 PM
Tony R
4th Gear Member

I didn't say shot I said flagged. The idiot took a couple shots at a target and then turned around with it loaded and finger on the trigger and it was aimed at my chest. You are correct 335 grain hollow points would have really messed up my day. I just hate stupid people around guns. If you dont know what you are doing dont touch.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:37 PM
fishkg
1st Gear Member

Hope you recover fully, and quickly. It doesn't sound like that mullet-head had ever seen a real gun before. What would make a guy grab someone else's gun from them?

It's not much consolation, but I suppose it could have been alot worse if he had gotten it a little farther out, and pointed level with your gut or other parts of the anatomy.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Oxnard Montalvo
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by rmodel65
in a nutshell: i was converting to pocket CC because my fat *** wouldnt fit in the chair i was gonna sit in. i was palming the slide someone that had no business touching my gun pulled it out just enough from the holster to get their hand on the trigger. while i was telling to stop= bam, me on the floor, hole in my leg, broken femur surgery sometime today

I hope you're alright.

So, do the OTards know about this?

They are gonna eat you alive.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Nick.Simonds
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Oxnard Montalvo

That exactly what I was thinking...I just didn't want to say anything.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Nick.Simonds
4th Gear Member

Probably the meds....
Old 01-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Gun Jam

WTF man....

there were a bunch of rules and Don't broken here...Your fully aware of that so may I make 2 suggestions....

1) go CCW if they can't see it they won't be tempted to play with it... CCW also gives you the advantage of surprise when the **** hits the fan surprise not only gives you extra time it give you extra options...such as to do nothing at all. In these situations surprise often makes the diffrence between pushing JHP into your clip the next day or pushing dandelions....Although it sounds like it was concealed until you moved it for second.

2) Stop trying to look sexy with some lether holster... Go to http://www.blackhawk.com/catalog/Holsters,16.htm
Get the positve lock holster made for your gun. With these holster an idiot can pull on the grip as hard as he wants and the weapon will not budge. The trigger is fully housed and can not be activated nor can it be reached. Place you index finger on the release and the weapon slide out like a greased pig. These holsers are faster and safer than any other design...No snaps and far more idiot resistan than anyother design..
I can almost guarentee this would't have happend with a blackhawk holster.

Hope you get better soon man... Thats really a bum deal on many levels.

-Gun

Last edited by Gun Jam; 01-16-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Nick.Simonds
4th Gear Member

Wow GJ, those are some really nice holsters there. If I ever carry, which I highly doubt will happen, I will have to get one of those.

Quick Reply: I got shot:(