Classic Mustang General Discussion Make your non-Technical threads/posts in here.

Pics of badass custom Coupes!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 11:36 PM
tx65coupe
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wumarshall82
I really like this look.

I'm not a fan of the over customized stuff or the Eleanor stuff. Its too much fiberglass. I guess it comes down to the fact that I don't like body kits and ground effects etc. I think it looks cheap. Its the same thing I hate about "tuners" so I don't see why people want to do it to a classic car.

Last edited by tx65coupe; 08-06-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:38 PM
tx65coupe
5th Gear Member

Mines sort of tricked out, but the exterior is mostly stock. It has Magnum 500 wheels, GT fog lights, V8 fender badges with 302 instead of 289 script, and clear parking lights. Most of what I did besides restore it was drivetrain and mechanical upgrades. I wanted to keep the classic look and not ruin it.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:01 AM
fast65
5th Gear Member

Mine's not really custom, but here it goes anyways:

Old 08-07-2009, 01:15 AM
68MustangCoupe
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by tx65coupe
Mines sort of tricked out, but the exterior is mostly stock. It has Magnum 500 wheels, GT fog lights, V8 fender badges with 302 instead of 289 script, and clear parking lights. Most of what I did besides restore it was drivetrain and mechanical upgrades. I wanted to keep the classic look and not ruin it.

Tx... I gotta say, your coupe has a presence all it's own. I do plan to do stuff to mine *Which is common place now -the only difference is how you do it-* but your car the way it is, it has it's own aura of power if you will... lol... Basically what im saying is your car looks DAMN spiffy! I donno what it is about it being a stock black car for the most part it's Beautiful.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Carlos Pineiro
3rd Gear Member

CP
Old 08-07-2009, 01:21 AM
68MustangCoupe
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by tx65coupe
I really like this look.

I'm not a fan of the over customized stuff or the Eleanor stuff. Its too much fiberglass. I guess it comes down to the fact that I don't like body kits and ground effects etc. I think it looks cheap. Its the same thing I hate about "tuners" so I don't see why people want to do it to a classic car.
I'd just like to say... It's not about what it looks like *Eleanor*. It's about how it is done... I plan to do a lot to my car, but I'm gonna make it look like my car, Not Joe Millionaire's Eleanor Copy, or John Bob's One off everyone else wants. I'm gonna make it look like MINE! And Yes, there will be fiberglass... So Accept it =P lol

I'm gonna try to make it look as much NOT like a Ricer-Stang as possible, though if that's how it turns out, that's how it turns out. as long as I love the car and it can beat those civics with fart cans I'll be happy! Again though... Tx, you have a beautiful car with a powerful stance.

Last edited by 68MustangCoupe; 08-07-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:22 AM
68MustangCoupe
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Carlos Pineiro

CP
lol Cheater! You just had to make a post and your car was shown =P Still... It looks interesting and Definatly a Carlos Pineiro Creation!
Old 08-07-2009, 05:14 AM
tx65coupe
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by fast65
Mine's not really custom, but here it goes anyways:

Thats a good looking car. Is your scoop funtional? What rear springs do you have on it and what size wheels and tires? Whats showing on the bottom edge of the door?
Old 08-07-2009, 05:19 AM
tx65coupe
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 68MustangCoupe
Tx... I gotta say, your coupe has a presence all it's own. I do plan to do stuff to mine *Which is common place now -the only difference is how you do it-* but your car the way it is, it has it's own aura of power if you will... lol... Basically what im saying is your car looks DAMN spiffy! I donno what it is about it being a stock black car for the most part it's Beautiful.
Thanks for the compliment. Its actually caspian blue which is like a midnight blue. I'm not against all fiberglass. Shelbys had fiberglass parts. When I said that I really mean the body kit type stuff.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:20 AM
sixt5
2nd Gear Member

mines... working on it.

getting sanded down this winter for a new paintjob. same style just different shades.

Quick Reply: Pics of badass custom Coupes!