Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Classic Mustangs (Tech) > Classic Mustang General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Classic Mustang General Discussion Make your non-Technical threads/posts in here.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 07-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #11
LynnBob Mustang
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1999 GT, 1965 coupe

I wonder why it is pink?? It looks like a Mary K car color pink.
I wonder if it is/was a Mary K car that was given to the top Mary K cosmetic seller in the sellers region? Then sometime in it's life it got transported to where you live.
Lynn
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

'99 GT automatic
CDC Shaker scoop, K&N Filter
MAC cat back
Max Speed 1 ˝” Lowering springs
KYB GR2 shocks and struts
Cobra front brakes

'65 Mustang coupe in progress
http://mustangforums.com/forum/class...s-of-pics.html
LynnBob Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #12
jimkaray
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Ford Mustang Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnBob Mustang View Post
I wonder why it is pink?? It looks like a Mary K car color pink.
I wonder if it is/was a Mary K car that was given to the top Mary K cosmetic seller in the sellers region? Then sometime in it's life it got transported to where you live.
Lynn
I think it was primered and it has faded out to that color, but I could be wrong. According to the details in the add its gray.
'05 4.0: G-Force T-5, MGW Shifter; VMP MAF/ CAI/93oct N2O Tun; CHE K-Brace & Torque Limiters, Rr Ctrl Arm; Shorty Headers; Centerforce Pressure Plate, McLeod DF clutch, Adj Slave Cyl; 8.8" 4:10's w/ T-Lok; Coast Alum D/S; FRPP Dual Ex; 18" Bullitts; CF Hood; Rr Louvers; SS Gen 1 Frt Cover. ZEX N2O - 100 shot bests: 1/4mi ET 13.495/MPH 103.95 (*only mods were VMP N2O tune & CAI; shorties w/ duals; t-lok).
jimkaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:56 PM   #13
120mm
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1967 Mustang Convertible

Yes, the pink is primer. This is a car that has been exposed, long-term, to salt air.
120mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #14
DocSnickers
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2013 GTHG Ford Mustang

Yeah that's going to be hard to find in Greece. We can say pass here in the states because here its just another Mustang we can find them pretty easy. But a car so far from its homeland is pretty rare. Would be interesting to find out the story behind it. Would be a beauty once shes all fixed up just going to cost a lot to round up all the parts it needs.

If you do end up going with it let me know I have all the shop manuals for the 72's. Would not mind making copies for you.
DocSnickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #15
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

Vehicle: 1965, ford, mustang fastback
Send a message via AIM to rmodel65 Send a message via MSN to rmodel65 Send a message via Yahoo to rmodel65

you can pass it up in Greece...for the amount of money youre gonna have in sheet metal and labor you could buy a more solid car here and ship it...here is a car looks fairly solid from the outside but needs some subframe repair http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/3925085626.html
rmodel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #16
palerider
3rd Gear Member

71 thru 73 would probably be the most expensive model year to rebuild. Not all parts are reproduced and the one that are are typically more expensive than early years.
palerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:32 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
mach 1