Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Classic Mustangs (Tech) > Classic Mustang General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Classic Mustang General Discussion Make your non-Technical threads/posts in here.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 06-08-2014, 02:34 PM   #1
SouthTexasStang

Vehicle: 2013 Ford Explorer
Default 1966 Mustang Coupe Sahara Beige

So I just "acquired" a 1966, straight six mustang. For some reason the previous owner decided to paint her red with a black vinyl top. Can someone give me an idea of what this thing is worth? I know the Sahara beige isnt exactly a sought after color. Odo says 261k. Pretty sure this is a one owner car. Interior is sharp, but I believe original. Not too sure about if the engine and tranny are original, but it starts right up and runs fine. Still set up with the parchment and palamino. Has a sub-par paint job with a lil sketchy body work, but overall a good 20 footer.

body - 65b
color - h
trim - F9
Date - 08L
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140608_141126.jpg (45.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20140608_141148.jpg (30.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20140608_141452.jpg (41.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg engine.jpg (41.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg profile.jpg (32.7 KB, 1 views)
SouthTexasStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:35 PM   #2
Gun Jam

Send a message via ICQ to Gun Jam Send a message via AIM to Gun Jam Send a message via Yahoo to Gun Jam

These odometers dont read past 99,999.9

I cant see it in the photo but Im guessing it reads 26,100.0 So it may only have 126k miles on it.....that said its possible that it may only have 26k unlikley but possible.

lets say it has 126,100.0 miles

pretty clean 6 cyl with avg paint and in good running order with a trans that shifts well.

its probably worth 4k (ish) probably not more than 6k and not less than 3,500.

-Gun

Masters of Industrial Technology intelligence thats why I own guns made to drop elephants.
Gun Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:35 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement