Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Traffic Tickets in your Stang!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 12:55 AM
RAdams

Default Traffic Tickets in your Stang!

Yea today I got my first ticket im my stang. I was pulling out of my high school parking lot and lit m' up and out of nowhere a motorcycle cop pulls me over and hands me a 100$ ticket Damn!! Hey I'd like to hear some of your ticket stories.
Old 06-03-2004, 03:16 AM
rwcstang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Traffic Tickets in your Stang!

oh man that sucks lol i hate cops when they hella hide and ****, well me i got one ticket for racing another stang and thats was fun i swear this cop was like following me and then i thought i lost him and i found this 91 coupe and we at a red then green and off we go!!! i mean i left by a car length and then i left to get on the freeway next thing you know i lok in my mirrors i see this car speeding next thing u know its a cop whoopie......he said he was following then he found me again so he give me a ticket that was around 100 bucks lol also i got a fix ticket for my exhaust lol can u believe out of all the cops in the world this one pulls me over. well it was the san jose police department in the bay area trust me if u roll through the bay area dont go to san jose the cop are DICKS lol well on with my story, well me and my friend went to the san jose strip and if full of clubs etc the works basically so i was driiving and i see the cop looking at my car and i swear this pig was on the sidewalk talking to his pig friends and next thing u know i guess i sounded an alarm off and a few blocks later he pulls me over saying that i sounded off the alarm so i made an excuse that this honda did it but i guess he didnt buy it but he gave me a fix it ticket but honestly i wasnt going to put stock mufflers so the next day i went to my home gurls house and i made her signed it off that she checked it etc.......(she works with the pigs .ew.......) but i paid 10 buck an thats it i mean its not much of a story but i know some peeps in here kno what im talking about cuz i knwo they were in my shoes lol cops suck and i think they should all go to a concetration camp lol
Old 06-03-2004, 04:05 AM
SCARFACE
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RAdams

Yea today I got my first ticket im my stang. I was pulling out of my high school parking lot and lit m' up and out of nowhere a motorcycle cop pulls me over and hands me a 100$ ticket Damn!! Hey I'd like to hear some of your ticket stories.
I don't think I understand what happen to you ? so were you speeding ? and how come you know it's $100 ? I got 2 tickets before and they never say how much it's going to be, 2 weeks later I get them in the mail and that ones tells me how much.

Anyway, I got 2 tickets for... yup!... SPEEDING, the 1st time they got me going 95 on a 65, and the office told me that if he would of got me at 100 he had to take me in because it's a feloney to go 100 or faster - the 2nd time CHP got me going 80 on a 55, damn!! - went to traffic school on both so it didn't do nothing to my record or insurance.
Old 06-03-2004, 04:37 AM
SCRATCHY30
2nd Gear Member

No tickets for me, but I have had my stang for only about a month now.
Old 06-03-2004, 11:43 AM
quig
1st Gear Member

When I was younger I got quite a few speeding tickets in my 67. Now that I'm older I seem to get pulled over but not ticketed. It seems that 73 is my cars sweet spot. Combination of gearing and ankle position. I was pulled over twice in oct and let go both times both cops were a little older than me so they remember these cars new, maybe they just wanted to see it.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:56 PM
67coupe
2nd Gear Member

Got arrested in 1976 for prearranged drag racing. I was driving a 66 Olds 442 against a 67 Shelby GT350 that belonged a friend. He wouldn't run me from a dead stop so we rolled them off at 20mph. The cop was waiting at the end of the road and put me in the ditch even though I was stopping. Not a fun time. I remember him saying, "If I was sixteen he could understand it, but I was old enough to know better".
Old 06-03-2004, 04:17 PM
rwcstang
2nd Gear Member

man i gotten pulled over stupid stuff like that i mean they would pull me over just to look at the car one time this cop told me to step out of the car and he sat in it looking around and admiring the car and asking me if i had warrants i mean omg HE SAT IN THE MOST SACRED SEAT MY SEAT!!! [:'(] I MEAN NO ONE SITS IN MY SEAT I MEAN THAtS SACRED!!!! after he asked me if i had any warrants i said no, and what do u kno another cop comes and sit in it i swear i will shoot these guys for sittin in my seat lol damn pigs
Old 06-09-2004, 02:23 AM
Parabellum

/\That makes me laugh, I would have been pissed too. So about the tickets, im now 17 and ive already been pulled over 3 times. Needless to say, the cops here suck! The first time I got pulled over was for tail gating a cop(he was doing 25 in a 45 looking for an excuse to stop me), I would like to think im a little smarter than to tailgate a cop, but oh well, i didnt get a ticket. Second time was for speeding, yup, 54 in a 35, $230 dollars later + traffic school and i still have a clean record!! But the clincher was when he handed me the ticket, turned around to walk away, stopped, patted my roof and said, by the way, you've got a nice car here, did you do it yourself. Pissed. The last time was for not using my blinker, but i didnt get a ticket there either. I asked a friend who works for the force here, he said they hired a bunch of rookies and there all trying to make names for themselves, sucks for me.
Old 06-09-2004, 02:49 AM
rwcstang
2nd Gear Member

i feel you on that i mean they got nothing better to do than to pull u over i mean they are *** holes with sticks up to there *** i mean sum cops are cool and SPEAKIN OF COOL COPS just last weekend i was going home from the strip and i was at a red light and i noticed a cop bearly pulling up next to me.. i was like crap.....(-_-)..and praying that i wont get pulled over and he rolls down his window and says: HEy! lets run em!! i was like oh hell naw. lol i mean i was crakin up but he was serious i mean dude he hella rev'd his engine at me and turn on his lights provoking me lol im like hell naw, i said to him that if i win he better not pull me over he was like "naw i just got off work" so we were at the red light and voom off we go on the green light i swear he kept up at first but i left em hella years back lol hehehehhehe and i was scared to my ***** that he wouldnt pull me over lol at the end he pulls and say whoa fast car if i was on duty i wouldva pulled u over but he laughed and said he was kidding and that he miss his camaro and the sound lol he said but my wife made get rid of it lol i laughed and he smiled and he said later nice racing u lol hahah good times when u beat a cop lol hehheheheh im invincible hahahhah i mean if my wife told me, "me or the car i would have said; MAN THE CAR thats how i got u!!!! lol

[IMG]local://upfiles/6730/Rp441061383.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/6730/Mh207149207.jpg[/IMG]