Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

where do you ut your stickers?

Old 10-27-2006, 07:58 PM
n8rfastback
1st Gear Member

Default RE: where do you ut your stickers?

hey why dont you make some sort of plaque and put all your stickers on it and take it to the shows with you, then just show it off when your there. i dont think there is a good place for them on a stang. they look out of place just about everywhere.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:09 PM
atomsk680
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: n8rfastback

hey why dont you make some sort of plaque and put all your stickers on it and take it to the shows with you, then just show it off when your there. i dont think there is a good place for them on a stang. they look out of place just about everywhere.
i thought about that, but at the same time i would feel stupid for carrying around a plaque with stickers on it. i think when i get my own tool box i'll put them on that
Old 10-27-2006, 08:16 PM
n8rfastback
1st Gear Member

yea i would feel kinda ghetto too but its on ok alternative to putting them on your car. tool box always works good
Old 10-27-2006, 08:21 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

thats what the fridge and the astro are for. unfortunately my cockblocker brother took off alot of them off MY astro. the fridge in the garage is covered in them. now ne only stickers the astro has are flames, etched ponys on the back, and a flowmaster sticker. used to have HAULIN ASSTRO on the lower back, and a bent over football player above it, it was PERFECT, i miss it so much, my ******* brother pulled the football player off, and in the process pulled off a pink west coast chopper sticker off. we told him he could take off the football player, because alot of people were complaining, but my dad got pissed about the WCC sticker. ill take some pics of the Behemoth in a minute.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:21 PM
THUMPIN455
5th Gear Member

the ones I dont give to my daughters (they love stickers) go on my tool boxes, or shop equipment. The toolbox lid is covered with them, and the beadblasting cabinet has MSD stuff all over it right now.. Once I start ordering more parts with stickers, the beadblaster will get faster! the only sticker i would put on my car is on the drivers side window and its simple white letters in a script font that says WFO RACING. Used to put those on my customers cars if they so chose once they drove it faster than a 13.50 at the track, there werent many people who would race a WFO car after a year or so..lol
Old 10-27-2006, 10:01 PM
jarrettdad
2nd Gear Member

Trash can..... on the car is to rice for me.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:35 AM
superdavid
4th Gear Member

Mine all go on my guitar case, and I have a chrome "MUSTANG" that I ripped off a fox body while wandering through the junk yard mounted on my bass amp.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:31 AM
Magiarn71
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FuzzyDiceRule

the fridge in the garage is covered in them.
Old 10-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Colorado_Mustang
5th Gear Member

I have a representative sticker under the hood, the rest go on the tool box, fridge, neighbor's cat, etc.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:26 PM
chillininnh
2nd Gear Member

I use mine to remove the hair from my ***. [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: where do you ut your stickers?