Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

another video of dumb drivers

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 02:21 PM
paddy187
4th Gear Member

Default another video of dumb drivers

http://www.glumbert.com/media/roadblock
Old 11-06-2006, 03:05 PM
THUMPIN455
5th Gear Member

Default RE: another video of dumb drivers

well the bus made it through. I can too..lol.. pwn3d!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Grimm
2nd Gear Member

Ah the stupidity of others.................
Old 11-06-2006, 06:14 PM
66 stang
2nd Gear Member

dude, that would be pretty easy to miss if you were a tourist or something..............

but still, owned
Old 11-06-2006, 07:29 PM
edgars23
1st Gear Member

lol...that was pretty funny.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Gun Jam

Sorry guys but I would say (based on video alone) that the system is dumb and not the drivers. It appears that it is too well hidden from view unless you were expecting it 100% there is very little warning and it is poorly designed based on my observations. There appears to be some warning sign above them but its obviously not sufficient.

GunJam declares the system, not the drivers in need of remediation.

Gun

Ps don’t see any dumb stuff like that in America (back up spikes is about as bad as it gets)
Old 11-06-2006, 10:43 PM
superdavid
4th Gear Member

I'm with GunJam. That thing would totally screw me over.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Scott H.
5th Gear Member

Something about those well lit flashing do not enter signs, the big red dot on the ground with the white circle, and the bus stop wound discourage me. If you've ever taken your international drivers test, all those are in there. And you have to understand that unlike America, they have serious drivers training and testing in most European countries. So, I've got to think this is an oportunity to weed out the gene pool a bit. Unfortunately it looks as if the occupants of one car had all ready taken the oportunity to reproduce. Oh well, I'm sure something else will come up to remedy that.

Old 11-07-2006, 12:05 AM
THUMPIN455
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scott H.

Something about those well lit flashing do not enter signs, the big red dot on the ground with the white circle, and the bus stop wound discourage me. If you've ever taken your international drivers test, all those are in there. And you have to understand that unlike America, they have serious drivers training and testing in most European countries. So, I've got to think this is an oportunity to weed out the gene pool a bit. Unfortunately it looks as if the occupants of one car had all ready taken the oportunity to reproduce. Oh well, I'm sure something else will come up to remedy that.

x2

Its vastly differet driving in Frankfurt, Munich, or Berlin as compared to Atlanta, Detroit, or Nashville. They know what they are doing, they simply thought they could make it. Its kinda like the HOV lane, the bus routes are for buses only. Trucks drive in the far right hand lane in Europe (not GB and other left lane countries though). If you are on the Bahn in the far left lane, and you see someone flashing his lights about a mile behind you, you had better get over. He will smack you pretty hard once he flat spots his tires because of your stupidity and ignorance. Yet here people will drive along at a liesurely 45mph in a 75 zone in the left lane..

our drivers suck. here if you can fog a mirror and you can drive. Its passive agressive over there, unlike ignorant arrogant unconscious here. i loved driving there, they drove like I do..
Old 11-07-2006, 12:17 AM
Scott H.
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: THUMPIN455

our drivers suck. here if you can fog a mirror and you can drive. Its passive agressive over there, unlike ignorant arrogant unconscious here. i loved driving there, they drove like I do..

Amen Brother Thumpin! [sm=hail.gif]

Hey can I borrow that for my sig? That is classic, and sums things up nicely.

Quick Reply: another video of dumb drivers