Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

another race for me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 09:00 PM
rwcstang
2nd Gear Member

Default another race for me!!!

well as sum of u read on my last post about facing my friend in his 306 stang and smoked his *** lol well its time for me to race again tonite my new opponent: is imports a ghetto *** import team called underground.. i guess they all challanged me to race them but dont worry i got sum friends that are going to back me up and race them as well. lol my team: chevelle ss and a nova and a fastback lol yes back up!!! well at first im going to race all of them and then we race everyone etc.. the works. well time to put sume slicks and light wieght rims lol but just to let u now i think theres a acura thats sprayin but i dont know guess i have to see..i guess they challanged me cuz they wanted a peice of me after i won my friend...but well see whos the domminate one!!!! well wish me luck and ill tell u the story of what happened[8D]
Old 09-14-2004, 06:22 AM
302240Z
1st Gear Member

Default RE: another race for me!!!

Just don't make the mistake and get too big of a head. There are some fast a$$ ricers out there just lurking to eat some american pie!
Old 09-14-2004, 10:42 AM
BIGBEARMUSTANG

So what happened????
Old 09-16-2004, 12:45 AM
rwcstang
2nd Gear Member

well these guys think there fast but i mean i know of all them and they just got out of high school..so i mean i though they were packing stuff..guess..not...well heres the update we called a few of our other friends that had a dsm and sti come , the chevelle ss and the nova and me i was the youngest out of the dsm sti, chevelle and nova..these guys were in the late 20s so i mean we all challanged them and wow i raced first and man they were no competition . lol i left them they had no gain and as for the sti wow out luanchin them like whao!! lol and the awd dsm killing them. and the nova wow 10sec flat wow smoking ish left to right. lol as for the chevelle killing them and me well u know ..smoking hard like always i guess we the only fasted cars in my hood lol and i had the chance to race the leader of underground which was the acura....i actually found out what he had and it was just exhaust and headers.. thas it but he talking bs saying thatt he had nos which he didnt..his gurlfirend told me he had nothing lol so i laughed and kept it to my self and told the others...they all luaghed so that nite we ate them up hard and whats funny is they stilll kept challanging us. lol funny huh so i guess we owned tha nite; "like lions we ate the weak" lol but after we challanged everone else the chevvle challanged me he had me int he first run and then i had in the second. and the nova he was quick wither way that car is hella small lol but yeh he was a good match i had him first then he had me second lol it was a great nite.. but yeh ill give u the info if i race again which probably wont happen since summer ended lol
Old 09-16-2004, 02:59 AM
Syntax

rwcstang, how does the STI stand up to your car? The reason I ask is because my bro has one and not more than 10 minutes ago smoked a new cobra. You know thats got to really embarrassing to ford.
peace
Old 09-16-2004, 11:30 AM
69FECoupe
3rd Gear Member

Did this take place at a track? If so, what was your best pass?
Old 09-16-2004, 01:30 PM
2001_SaleenS281_08
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Syntax

rwcstang, how does the STI stand up to your car? The reason I ask is because my bro has one and not more than 10 minutes ago smoked a new cobra. You know thats got to really embarrassing to ford.
peace
then it prolly wasn't stock, so no embarrasment
Old 09-16-2004, 05:49 PM
rwcstang
2nd Gear Member

well i didnt have the chance to race the sti..and no it wasnt on the track lol if u know what i mean. lol but i mean ive seen the sti smoke sum v8's i mean if u know how to out lanch very good then ur on the home stretch. i wanted to race him but he left cuz his wife called lol which was funny but yeh i mean that sti is crazy i mean i think it would be a great match buti know what the sti ran he told me and showed me tha papers he run mid 11 which is a pretty good for an sti that just came out he had simple bolt ons i think that i knew like bov, intake, pulleys, msd, exhaust, sift kit, and sum other stuff not sure.. but yeh it was a great nite. lol [8D]