Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

NOT MY BABY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 10:53 AM
UBY289
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: NOT MY BABY!!!

I don't know if I could start all overif something like that happen to 67 Coupe. Hang in there!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:51 AM
grruminator78
4th Gear Member

just remember when commiting assault get your times worth
Old 01-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Grimm
2nd Gear Member

Glad to hear your OK. That is the most important thing. You can't take her to the cleaners if your dead. Now that being said, Don't let the insuarance company total the car andNAIL that B**** and her parents for all they're worth!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 12:23 PM
atomsk680
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stangimgood

WOW that sucks....sorry to see that....hope your O.K. you had it towed to your house...right? not to a tow lot....it looks to me like clu7ch was right about your back.....
yea man, your spine looks like a rollercoaster

if that fails in court, use the trumpcard that always work, whiplash!
Old 01-11-2007, 02:41 PM
shr
3rd Gear Member

have you ever had the car appraised? some companies will screw you without that, i see it all the time at my shop. also round up all the reciepts for the car also and present them to the adjuster. you dont have to take the offer, if the state has the arbitration law you can use it but its a binding contract once your in it. if you feel the adjuster is underqualified for the job of looking at your car call his supervisor and request a different one, we recently had a old elcamino here and one adjuster offered like 3500.00 for it the customer requested a reinspect and the 2nd adjuster (older, more into muscle cars and smarter about them) offered almost 8,000 becasue he understood what goes into them.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:19 PM
sxs191
2nd Gear Member

I HATE that (&^$!.
+1 Clu7ch. Tell them you have expensive NOS parts on it. (if you don't really)
Not to change topics but on the subject of abused classic tangs. This corner dive mechanic down the road from me who also sells a few used cars has a nice 67 coupe ($4,500 I think) sitting out by the road uncovered and getting hit by salt galore. I was going to take pictures and post them but I didn't want to make you all upset/angry.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Clu7ch
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Soaring

It appears that with a new hood, fender, valance, bumper and probably a new front suspension, that car can be brought back to life. It certainly is not in a totaled condition, so don't allow the insurance co. to talk you into it.
+1

and keep the chick address for a later date, it might come in handy for a good "joke"
Old 01-11-2007, 07:09 PM
dodgestang
5th Gear Member

Her fault?

Her insurance, they can't total your car if you want if fixed.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Lumbergh
2nd Gear Member

I feel really bad for you, but you are going to have a hard time getting that car fixed. To the insurance company and the lawit's just an old used car with very little value. The only way to really protect classic cars is an agreed upon value type of insurance policy. Unfortunately, most of these policies come with sever restrictions and can not be used on daily drivers due to mileage restrictions. I hate to advocate it, but I think you need to go to a chiropractor about that sore neck before it gets any worse.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:32 PM
LCC
4th Gear Member

Sorry man........OOOOOOHHHHHH my neck......[sm=outcold.gif]

Quick Reply: NOT MY BABY!!!