Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

How Old Are You Compared to Your Car? POLL

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 10:25 PM
superdavid
4th Gear Member

Default RE: How Old Are You Compared to Your Car?

Haha! Apparently I'm a 'pup'! I wear a size 10 shoe, I don't have any kids (that I know of [sm=alcoholic.gif]), and Ilive in So Cal. And I like peperoni pizza. And Mountain Dew.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Galactusz
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scouttrooper

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think the marketing guys need to post that poll to know what the demographics of this or most any other group are. I've had occasion to purchase such information, and let me tell you, it is downright scary what they know. Even the ad people get a little freaked out by what their sources know. There is very little privacy left in our America. It's not conspiracy theory fodder, the cats already out of the bag brothers... they never needed the poll. What we ought to do is pay those same snoopy little trolls to sniff out the sleeper-cells instead of chasing what flavor undies our wives and girlfriends are buying. Hold on to your cookies!
Oh boy, Oliver Stone Jr in the house.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:59 PM
Galactusz
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: superdavid

Haha! Apparently I'm a 'pup'! I wear a size 10 shoe, I don't have any kids (that I know of [sm=alcoholic.gif]), and I live in So Cal. And I like peperoni pizza. And Mountain Dew.
I love pepperroni pizza as well, but serve mine with an ice cold beer, make that three to four beers, ok, heck with it, make it a six-pack, ok, ok, ok, I'll take a case.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Galactusz
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Soaring

ORIGINAL: scouttrooper

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think the marketing guys need to post that poll to know what the demographics of this or most any other group are. I've had occasion to purchase such information, and let me tell you, it is downright scary what they know. Even the ad people get a little freaked out by what their sources know. There is very little privacy left in our America. It's not conspiracy theory fodder, the cats already out of the bag brothers... they never needed the poll. What we ought to do is pay those same snoopy little trolls to sniff out the sleeper-cells instead of chasing what flavor undies our wives and girlfriends are buying. Hold on to your cookies!
I notice you have 37 posts, and I have never heard of you. There is no conspiricy theory going on here. It is a simple poll on a Mustang classic forum.
Smells like a troll to me.