Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

(a few) pictures of my new car!

Old 09-25-2007, 06:22 PM
jozieeeeee

Default RE: (a few) pictures of my new car!

haha, why? Pink is my favorite.

I'd have to send you pictures first, it's all pretty beat up.. and I have to save enough money to spend it on new stuff. But I'll let you know!
Old 09-25-2007, 06:23 PM
JamesW

Sweet ride Jozzzz... I would leave the color..it's nice
Old 09-25-2007, 06:24 PM
ldollar
I ♥ Acer

WOW, pink paint?! That is getting serious! This is going to be your car for awhile then right? Dont get me wrong, I am all in favor of more pink cars on the road but the buyers pool for muscle cars shrinks a lot when the car is pink. But hey it is YOUR car, so have some fun right? My car looks black in the shade or at night but in the sun, you can see that it is really a deep dark purple. And I am not really a "purple car kinda guy" (...It is the same color it was when I bought it...) but I really do like the color. I would have a hard time keeping a straight face if I was driving a pink car. But if I was a "pink car kinda guy" I would ride her with pride, no pun intended.

So back to your price, I think you got a good deal. The car looks great. I know the feeling of driving a classic Mustang is hard to beat, especially in those early days of ownership. I have only had mine for a couple months now and I still get stoked every time I take her out for a ride. In fact, I think I will have to do some cruisin tonight! Haha. Have fun and keep turning to this forum with your questions etc. People here are amazingly helpful and friendly! I think I am addictied to MF.

Hope you get a break from the rain soon. I am glad we dont get much rain, my baby is not waterproof.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:32 PM
jozieeeeee

James- don't worry, it'll be a lonngggg time until I can afford it.

ldollar - haha, that's awesome.. dark purple, I mean.. I can't tell at all from the picture. But yeah, it'll be my car forever if I can help it.. hopefully I'll be able to afford another car when I get out of college and I can stop using mine as a daily driver. And hopefullyI don't wreck it, of course. Pink is my thing though, I even had pink hair for about a year. And thank you I'm sure I'll have lotssss of questions as time goes on.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:55 PM
JamesW

Ifit's going to be your daily driver through your college days... please start thinking about things that will make it safer.... such as:

- seat belts with shoulder straps
- high back bucket seats
- dual master brake cylinder
- front disc brakes

take a look at my website... a few ideas*S*
Old 09-25-2007, 06:55 PM
ldollar
I ♥ Acer

hey you know you will have a hard time not using your car as a daily driver! Sure modern cars are more comfy but no where near as fun. Even the new Mustangs! I didnt get my first classic til a few months ago and I am 28 so you are well ahead of the game. I barely was able to keep a car during college but of course that was due to the fact that no one told me that alcohol and cars dont mix well until it was too late. I am just lucky I never killed myself or anyone else. I honestly doubt I would be alive if I had had my Mustang when i was 18, 19, 20. So everything happens for a reason.

I wonder if you could do a "pearlized" pink over your existing color and it would be pink in the right light, but not mary kay pink. Might look pretty sick. You might get tired of straight pink in time... Just a thought.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:04 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

Nice car. Congratulations!
Old 09-25-2007, 07:06 PM
jozieeeeee

I already got everything but the seats, and I don't really know what to call it, but the old owners put something between the seats and trunk in case I get rear ended, to keep fumes from going into the car.

ldollar - haha, I'm sure it will be, I can do it though. And that's an awesome idea! would that be considerably cheaper then all pink?
Old 09-25-2007, 07:17 PM
Waffles
5th Gear Member

dont paint the drums black, paint them Cast Blast from NPD
Old 09-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Galactusz
4th Gear Member

Great ride (love the silver color)...and the price was just right, good pick up.

...and yes, paint the rear drums black.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: (a few) pictures of my new car!