Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

mustang hood pin pops out

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 05:49 PM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

Default RE: mustang hood pin pops out

ORIGINAL: Hawkins 812

Well way to go you. We should all just use common sense for everything and shut down this and every other forum.
If you cant take the heat...get out from under the hood. Fixing a hood latch IS common-sense and thats all he wanted to know.
hey hawk, umm i could put my foot in your *** on some of your posts but i have a little thing called restraint, but since your trying to be an ***.....ill stop restraining.
...[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]
i didnt know **** i and i still dont know half of what most of you do, so i ask stupid *** questions and get the answer i need, so ease up with the common sense stuff

OH BTW if the hood pins dont work go redneck DUCT TAPE FTW
This sums up about ALL of your posts here on MF, USMCrebel......yet you criticize MY post?...My advice actually got the problem fixed....while your advice is confusing the hell out of him. Stay in 68mustang302's thread. [:-]
I am not sure what heat you are referring to, unless know it all dumbass' (thats you)give off heat.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Hawkins 812
2nd Gear Member

Dude, you really need to relax and not take things so seriously.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:29 PM
ldollar
I ♥ Acer

Come on guys, kiss and make up.

sorry, just f@cking with you. I think the most important thing is that everyone on here treat each other with respect. We all have different skill levels when it comes to our cars. Some have 50 years of experience, some have 48 hours. But we all love Mustangs.

Personally I know I have a lot to learn but one thing I really appreciate is the fact that I can get on this site and ask a basic question that a lot of guys might call "common sense" and I wont get ridiculed for it. I think that its important to treat the noobs with just as much respect as the old hands so that people will keep coming back here and helping people out down the road. Personally I like to try to help answer the "simple" questions because there is a good chance I might be able to help them. The real pros and "old hands" will skip those questions and spend their time answering the more complex questions and issues. And that is the way it should be. You dont want me telling you how to tune your carb but I can help you get your cigarette lighter working...maybe.

Keep it real guys.
Cheers.
-Luke
Old 10-19-2007, 01:25 AM
mat11089
3rd Gear Member

I gotta agree with blueovalguy,hawkins dont be a dick dude.Saying "its common sense" is like saying hey youre stupid....Certain question may seem obivous to some of us but some dont have the confidence yet so theyre trying to build it so dont tear them downPeople on here will remembr that we you need help and have a post.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Hawkins 812
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mat11089

I gotta agree with blueovalguy,hawkins dont be a dick dude.Saying "its common sense" is like saying hey youre stupid....Certain question may seem obivous to some of us but some dont have the confidence yet so theyre trying to build it so dont tear them downPeople on here will remembr that we you need help and have a post.
..... thats how YOU comprehend it. Not everyone takes advice the same way.

If someone posts, "How do i change the oil"...im going to call that common sense as well. Thats called being too lazy to call a friend, do a search on "Google" or maybe even ask his WIFE.

BTW...this post was closed, and what you stated has already been said. Trying to stir up more $hit? Then shhhh ... its dead.

[sm=shades.gif] [sm=shades.gif] [sm=shades.gif] [sm=shades.gif] [sm=shades.gif]....
-Hawkins
Old 10-19-2007, 12:11 PM
ldollar
I ♥ Acer

Can't we???