Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

STOLEN !!! Camaros in Northwest Arkansas

Old 11-02-2007, 01:12 AM
andrewmp6
6th Gear Member

Default RE: STOLEN !!! Camaros in Northwest Arkansas

Could have been one of his workers or vendors that black camaro was for sell a while back i remember that interior.It sucks getting things stolen but it happens thats why its best to over insure then under insure.But if i see anyone driving that black one here they will be a unmissed missing person i hate theifts makes it harder on the rest of us i hope they get caught.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:57 PM
BigIron22
1st Gear Member

not to be a dick, but maybe its the t.v. show "overhaulin" doing a reverse overhaul. taking good cars and make them look like crap.. to be serious this sucks I hope they get the cars back. and put the thieves away for ever.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:04 PM
speedstang06
4th Gear Member

I hate theives!! [sm=chairshot.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif] Be sure to beat them for me if they find them!!
Old 11-02-2007, 08:51 PM
flyingfool
3rd Gear Member

obviously these guys did their homework. but im sitting here wonderingdid they know that 69 was just bought.. and if they did, howd they find out.... again, sounds like someone working there coulda let a fewthings slip. ill keep an eye out in CA.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:51 PM
cordoba@California
1st Gear Member

Man,! those are nice cars! the black one is nice!!! hope they dont wind up in central America!
Old 11-02-2007, 08:53 PM
flyingfool
3rd Gear Member

obviously these guys did their homework. but im sitting here wonderingdid they know that 69 was just bought.. and if they did, howd they find out.... again, sounds like someone working there coulda let a fewthings slip. ill keep an eye out in CA.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:00 PM
RSRXION
2nd Gear Member

Actually, I'm just guessing that the orange car was a bonus.They nearly certainly couldn't have known it was there. I think they came after the black car and the L-89. The orange car was sitting just inside the back overhead door and they had to move it to get the others out. They actually pushed several other cars around in the showroom to make room as they removed the L-89 and the 67. The Hugger car was directly inside the rear door and the other two were at the front of the showroom.

Ya know, there was a time when we hung athief for stealing another mans' horse. I sure wish we still dispensed justice that way.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:05 PM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

if they moved other cars around maybe there will be some fingerprints
Old 11-03-2007, 07:59 AM
MustangPammie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RSRXION

DEFINTELY NOT an inside job guys. C&S is a first rate shop and Charles is straight up. These cars were under-insured and the other items stolen had no insured value at all. Charles lost thousands of dollars worth of vintage neon, literature etc ... that did not have a dime of insurance on it.
Why were the vehicles underinsured? Classic car insurance isn't incredibly expensive.

My first thought was inside job, or a recent customer who may have come to "view" or test drive a car and got a look at what was there.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Bogalu
2nd Gear Member

Amazing beautiful cars. Do you have, without a doubt, evidence proving this wasn't a inside job. If there is a tiny possibility that this could have been an inside job... then it probably was. You need to look past your boss, or owner... whoever he is and just imagine him as a man you don't know. Could this new man you imagine could of posibly made a plan for an inside job? Think about it. Underinsured... knew where to go/what they were going for... maybe they did know that the 69 was gonna be there that day. Like I said, just think about it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: STOLEN !!! Camaros in Northwest Arkansas