Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Mustang CHRISTMAS! "Pics of the Tree on the Car"

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Waffles
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang CHRISTMAS!

the 408 kit I got for about $900
Old 12-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Clu7ch
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cmanf

LOL 2 days ago I was on my Ninja. Yesterday I was out side in some high winds wrestling a 8ft x 20ft banner up on a frame.
The wind was so bad once I had on side anchored the wind gust came along and was dragging me across the ground.
Took me 2 hours to do a 15 min job. I was cold all night never warmed up and it was only 45 I think yesterday.
IDK how you guys up north can stand the cold so much.
I sleep in a car most of the time. How do you think I feel?

I got a decent sleeping bag, but my head was frozen this morning and I woke up to what looked like a blizzard.

Thankfully it just looked bad and wasn't sticking, but I'm ****ed when it really starts snowing. It's been flurrying all day today and it's just staying cold.

I don't mind the cold or the snow, but I may after this winter. Man, I gotta find a better job. Time to refresh my resume! LOL!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 08:38 PM
4reboy
5th Gear Member

yeah it actually got quite warm today here in so cal, with its bright blue sky and puffy white clouds.

funny xmas stories guys, I don't have any yet... but i hope to get my car back from the body shop for my xmas gift!!! (this weekend maybe?????)
Old 12-05-2007, 10:32 AM
boogerschnot
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang CHRISTMAS! "Pics of the Tree on the Car"

The last pic of the 3.. It looked so good when I pulled up at the house with the tree on top... Wish the batteries had'nt died on the camera..

[IMG]local://upfiles/62217/25B2C5E7D72A403B9632F5BBAF7EA857.jpg[/IMG]

Notice the lack of any interior, including the passenger side seat!
Old 12-05-2007, 01:20 PM
boogerschnot
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Clu7ch

It snowed yesterday. That's saying a lot for Jersey. We haven't had a good snow before January in a long *** time. Too bad it was only a decent snow and didn't outlast last nights rain. []

But in other christmas news, I know my presents already!!!!

A Guess Matrix Automatic watch ($240 w/20% off)and a Guess bomber jacket ($200, originally tagged at $400).

Now I have to go to the mall and find something really nice to get the wife for spending all that money on me and an outfit to go with my bomber jacket. I should get her one of those Dirt Devil broom vacuums just to be a dick! LOL!!!!

EDIT: Gonna clean up tonight and get our "tree" up to match our Jack and Sally stockings, which never came off the wall since we put them up last year. LOL!!

Notice the short sleeves! Damn San Diego weather..[sm=violin.gif]
Old 12-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Clu7ch
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: boogerschnot

ORIGINAL: Clu7ch

It snowed yesterday. That's saying a lot for Jersey. We haven't had a good snow before January in a long *** time. Too bad it was only a decent snow and didn't outlast last nights rain. []

But in other christmas news, I know my presents already!!!!

A Guess Matrix Automatic watch ($240 w/20% off)and a Guess bomber jacket ($200, originally tagged at $400).

Now I have to go to the mall and find something really nice to get the wife for spending all that money on me and an outfit to go with my bomber jacket. I should get her one of those Dirt Devil broom vacuums just to be a dick! LOL!!!!

EDIT: Gonna clean up tonight and get our "tree" up to match our Jack and Sally stockings, which never came off the wall since we put them up last year. LOL!!

I'm straight redneck. I went outside the past few days bare foot with just a tee and jeans on to move my wifes car in 25-30* weather. It don't bother me unless I'm sleeping inthe car that day! LOL!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 07:50 PM
cprstreetmachines
4th Gear Member

It had to bealmost 80 degrees here today...[sm=smiley31.gif]felt really nice!
Old 12-05-2007, 10:37 PM
4reboy
5th Gear Member

nice pics, it looks like to me you're supposed to have the sport mirrors on your car (extra hole to the right)
Old 12-05-2007, 11:40 PM
boogerschnot
5th Gear Member

I think there is only one screw holding on each mirror right now.. I plan on replacing them with originals (or sport mirrors) what ever fits correctly... I still need a rear view though..
Old 12-06-2007, 02:22 AM
4reboy
5th Gear Member

haha nice, my rearview was broken when i got my car and had to get a new one. Well since yours is a grande i believe the original mirrors were the sport mirrors. The base on teh sport mirror is wider, so thats why it has that extra hole on the far end. Those chrome standard mirrors don't use it since the base is smaller.

edit: now that i look at it i'm not sure that those mirrors are 69 mustang mirrors. its like a chromed sport mirror with a weird base haha. It still looks good though so don't sweat it at all. Any plans on paint soon/semi-soon?

Quick Reply: Mustang CHRISTMAS! "Pics of the Tree on the Car"