Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Mustang CHRISTMAS! "Pics of the Tree on the Car"

Old 12-03-2007, 10:40 AM
boogerschnot
5th Gear Member

Default Mustang CHRISTMAS! "Pics of the Tree on the Car"

I actually used my 69 for something beside hauling a$$ yesterday.. I hauled our christmas tree home on the roof (and a folded up sheet).. It was great.. I pulled up to home depot and one of the tree guys out there gave me a "hey nice car" even though its looks like crap.. i tied up the tree to the roof and hauled her home with a huge smile on my face..

Just before that the wife and I brought our son to payless to get some new shoes,, well anyway I parked the mustang nose to nose with a 70 chevelle.. The guy cranked the chevelle when i was paying at the counter, he revved the crap out of it a couple of times,, I think because he had a mustang in front of him,,Well I went outside, and hopped in my car,, then noticed he had a puddle of green forming under his car..So i got out and told himhe was leaking coolant,, and he cursed the sky for a little bit while he filled up the coolant and I sped off in my baby..

It was a great day! any other good christmas stories? i would have a picture, but the batteries died on the camera before we could take one..

The wife managed to snap a few pics from her car while I was loading it onto the mustang:

[IMG]local://upfiles/62217/DBB27E3D69144469B836A56660DCE890.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/62217/C52215B4B2D84D508EE10E8BC9396A78.jpg[/IMG]
Old 12-03-2007, 11:27 AM
gothand
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang CHRISTMAS!

I came in to the office this morning to discover that Santa's elves came in over the weekend and decorated it.

[edit] Sorry, crappy camera phone.

[IMG]local://upfiles/53620/1E7F090BD34446C0995429AD2AF8FF2E.jpg[/IMG]
Old 12-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Waffles
5th Gear Member

yeah i have a good story. For christmas, since we have snow AND SALT here in mchigan my mustang is spending its xmas on jackstands in the garage, with the engine pulled for ANOTHER rebuild (STROKER KITTTTTTT) and a disc brake conversion.

glad SOME people here live in a state that isnt affected seasonally.go ahead and brag a lttle more.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Clu7ch
5th Gear Member

It snowed yesterday. That's saying a lot for Jersey. We haven't had a good snow before January in a long *** time. Too bad it was only a decent snow and didn't outlast last nights rain. []

But in other christmas news, I know my presents already!!!!

A Guess Matrix Automatic watch ($240 w/20% off)and a Guess bomber jacket ($200, originally tagged at $400).

Now I have to go to the mall and find something really nice to get the wife for spending all that money on me and an outfit to go with my bomber jacket. I should get her one of those Dirt Devil broom vacuums just to be a dick! LOL!!!!

EDIT: Gonna clean up tonight and get our "tree" up to match our Jack and Sally stockings, which never came off the wall since we put them up last year. LOL!!

Old 12-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Curse The Sky
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: boogerschnot

I actually used my 69 for something beside hauling a$$ yesterday.. I hauled our christmas tree home on the roof (and a folded up sheet).. It was great.. I pulled up to home depot and one of the tree guys out there gave me a "hey nice car" even though its looks like crap.. i tied up the tree to the roof and hauled her home with a huge smile on my face..

Just before that the wife and I brought our son to payless to get some new shoes,, well anyway I parked the mustang nose to nose with a 70 chevelle.. The guy cranked the chevelle when i was paying at the counter, he revved the crap out of it a couple of times,, I think because he had a mustang in front of him,,Well I went outside, and hopped in my car,, then noticed he had a puddle of green forming under his car..So i got out and told himhe was leaking coolant,, and he cursed the sky for a little bit while he filled up the coolant and I sped off in my baby..

It was a great day! any other good christmas stories? i would have a picture, but the batteries died on the camera before we could take one..
I felt the need to reply here.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:39 AM
cmanf
3rd Gear Member

LOL 2 days ago I was on my Ninja. Yesterday I was out side in some high winds wrestling a 8ft x 20ft banner up on a frame.
The wind was so bad once I had on side anchored the wind gust came along and was dragging me across the ground.
Took me 2 hours to do a 15 min job. I was cold all night never warmed up and it was only 45 I think yesterday.
IDK how you guys up north can stand the cold so much.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:32 AM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

I was planning on buying parts for the mustang for xmas, but I just bought a new truck, so I need an exhaust, and chip, and .....
Old 12-04-2007, 12:34 PM
boogerschnot
5th Gear Member

Cant beat this California weather as for as being able to work on the car when ever I want.. But i really get tired of it just being sunny outside.. I was wearing short putting the christmass lights on the outside of my house..
Old 12-04-2007, 12:42 PM
66ckurt
2nd Gear Member

I live in canada...
Old 12-04-2007, 12:48 PM
eZ
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Waffles

yeah i have a good story. For christmas, since we have snow AND SALT here in mchigan my mustang is spending its xmas on jackstands in the garage, with the engine pulled for ANOTHER rebuild (STROKER KITTTTTTT) and a disc brake conversion.

glad SOME people here live in a state that isnt affected seasonally.go ahead and brag a lttle more.
whats the stroker kit costing you?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mustang CHRISTMAS! "Pics of the Tree on the Car"