Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

What will Santa bring for your Classic this year?

Old 12-21-2007, 01:57 PM
Blackms3
1st Gear Member

Default RE: What will Santa bring for your Classic this year?

A9L with superchips chip and the full engine harness.... EFI here I come!
Old 12-21-2007, 08:48 PM
AV8ForFun
2nd Gear Member

I don't know exactly what he's bringing....I currently have an '06 GT, I've had an '88 and a '79. I've always wanted of a classic (Pre-1970) Mustang. Anyway, last night my son and wife had been out shopping, they called me and asked me to park in front of the houseon the street. When they came home they parked in the driveway behind the house and told me not to go back there. I've been pretty freaked out over it, because I heard them drive up and it definitely wasn't my wifes car they were in. Today as I drove up, and parked in front of the house (like a good little boy) they had re-arranged the cars behind the house, and I unintentionally noticedthe addition of another vehicle parked back there.

Anyway, what little of it I saw confirmed to me that it wasa Mustang and it is most certainly 1965-1969, but I guess I'll have to wait until Christmas to find out the details.....just hope it isn't too much of a basket case....
Old 12-23-2007, 12:57 AM
sanjosebass
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AV8ForFun

I don't know exactly what he's bringing....I currently have an '06 GT, I've had an '88 and a '79. I've always wanted of a classic (Pre-1970) Mustang. Anyway, last night my son and wife had been out shopping, they called me and asked me to park in front of the house on the street. When they came home they parked in the driveway behind the house and told me not to go back there. I've been pretty freaked out over it, because I heard them drive up and it definitely wasn't my wifes car they were in. Today as I drove up, and parked in front of the house (like a good little boy) they had re-arranged the cars behind the house, and I unintentionally noticed the addition of another vehicle parked back there.

Anyway, what little of it I saw confirmed to me that it was a Mustang and it is most certainly 1965-1969, but I guess I'll have to wait until Christmas to find out the details.....just hope it isn't too much of a basket case....
Awesome, let us know what the deal is, and post a pic if possible.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:59 AM
mortman
3rd Gear Member

Hopfully a new pioneer CD Reciever with Burlwood Bezel and automatic antena. Maby he can reassemble the interior while he's here......